I think it’s a pretty good map too.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I know what it would be.

Fucking shit.

alfa

No.

franco

so you wanna take the only fun lineup and add two of the three classes it literally sucks to get killed by

Head Hunter

“LOL GO PLAY HIGHLANDER”
That’s a bit of a pathetic response there.

Having a Class limit of 1 may actually stop the boring holding phase, and contrary to belief may not slow down the game, but actually speed it up. The tactics would be so much more diverse. The reason we think anything other than the main 4 are shitty useless classes is becuase going up agaisnt 2 scouts and soldiers, yes they probably are. But if every team played CL1 then it opens up so much opportunity, totally new styles of play. It is a very bold move, and no doubt people will be skeptical, even scared to consider the idea.

Of course this is all hypothetical and I am neither for or agaisnt class limit 1.
But it is very interesting, would like to see an experimental cup perhaps?

Last edited by Head Hunter,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

So this would be 7v7 minus one player. Just play 7v7 then?

freshmeatt

‹Con›

-1 scout – less mobility
-1 soldier – less bombing
+1 pyro – more ambushing
+1 spy – more surprises
+1 engi – more turtling though

Some people are so narrow-minded.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

octochris

(0v0)

lol, no.

Skyride

DUCS

6v6 isn’t public. I’m sorry but it isn’t. If you want to go and play full time spy/sniper/heavy, there’s at least 2,000 public servers currently available that you can jump on at any point.

The reason we use the current lineup is because it is the most effective team composition there is. People spent about 6 months playing about every combination imaginable, then another few months using full time heavy before finally settling on this. Its not just because some cunts at the top of euro TF2 went “hey heres a good idea! Lets go make this gaming fucking boring by setting these rules on class limits”.

There is absolutely no reason you can’t go get a PCW RIGHT NOW and run that lineup, just don’t be surprised when you get absolutely raped.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Sketch

heres a better one

what would 9v9/8v8 be like if scout solly were restricted to 2 and everything else 1!!!!!! omg mindfuck

OH SHII

helberg

Danmark
DANMARK

MORE SNIPER

Square

no thx.

Siege

[CiC]
CiC

‘I do what evryone dose = i am right = this wrong = I will be all cool and say go play pub = i am retard?’
Why the hell not, it’s all well and good saying this will ruin it this will slow it bla bla bla. But untill you try it how do you know?.

Personally I like the idea.It is tedious playing against the same lineups with little variation over and over, maybe thats how you like it; thats fine but thats not the OP’s question.
there are 9 classes in TEAM FORTRESS 2 and you are playing comp TEAM FORTRESS 2
so why not just stop the QQ and play TEAM FORTRESS 2, get where I am comming form here?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Siege

But untill you try it how do you know?.

because it’s quite obvious that it is quite a bad idea.

Ghostface

spire

Fucking Robin Walker admitted that certain classes shouln’t be played at all times. Stop forcing it. You lost.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »