Forum

Bans gone from the frontpage?

Created 10th November 2010 @ 09:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »

KOVACS

I reported Rhesus months ago, this whole process seems to take ages because the AC admins have such a high workload atm.

Seems like there are way more people using cheats in the last 6 months or so than there have been in the past and its starting to get out of hand.

Hat

looks like me vladi and rge were somewhat right about 7lives!

pretty funny that a soldier of all classes was wallhacking, especially one as bad as rufy :(

Last edited by Hat,

thaldarin

Quoted from KOVACS

I reported Rhesus months ago, this whole process seems to take ages because the AC admins have such a high workload atm.

Seems like there are way more people using cheats in the last 6 months or so than there have been in the past and its starting to get out of hand.

On the contrary.

The anti-cheat team may well do better to have better evidence to hand, checking it yourself is always a good start. I checked demo’s back before giving my clan leader the nod in handing it on to the anti-cheat team when accusing Burgen.

The whole process from today’s ban, took 7 days which is a pretty quick turn around.

tf2 is dead

Quoted from reactioN

[…]

also rhesus going to get banned soon aswell

lawl i dont cheet, and youre the one busted for cheating and then returning with same name stupid fag

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from tf2 is dead

[…]

lawl i dont cheet, and youre the one busted for cheating and then returning with same name stupid fag

You actually think that he came back with a 2nd account of the same name? XD Even he’s not that stupid. I cannot seem to re-add you to friends since you deleted me, please add me again =)

S19

eXtreme

Quoted from Hat

looks like me vladi and rge were somewhat right about 7lives!

pretty funny that a soldier of all classes was wallhacking, especially one as bad as rufy :(

Add me to the list of people that were right about 7lives (now pwnd).

N/A

RaWr ::

If there’s something strange
in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call?

octochris

(0v0)

that’s ok but i’ve got a question

when is joske going to get banned for being bad?

Spike Himself

TC

If being bad was against the rules, I’d be the only person on the forums. Wouldn’t want that :<

fe

You may be banned only if you are too good or hacking racist & idiot. Nobody cares about simply “bad” people.

wer

tfortress.no

Quoted from fe

You may be banned only if you are too good or hacking racist & idiot. Nobody cares about simply “bad” people.

What this man said.

God you guys are stupid.

fe

I’ll fuck you at esl offy. Understood, mr.Smartness? Of course, my google translate skills are not perfect.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fe

I’ll fuck you at esl offy. Understood, mr.Smartness?

er

Orchid

|=3

He`ll fuck you up man. Dont mess with him!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from fe

I’ll fuck you at esl offy. Understood, mr.Smartness? Of course, my google translate skills are not perfect.

Using Google translate hell be had when translate not talk when you now know when he told exclaimed in the face. Never not knowing this will forever hold him and her in the former straight away!!!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 Next »