Forum

S8 Promo/Rele + How did your season go?

Created 7th November 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Reload

BiG
BiG

Lol, get your ass out of div5 already Snowie :D You can easily do it!

trams

-><-

Both KiH and Sexygamers should be in div3, so I think that of all div 4 and 5, 5E was the hardest one to win.

Vali

-9w-

I love you Snowie, why must you opress me.

fisk

KiH
KiH

to be honest snowie I think you deserve a div4 slot, as tramsig said, your div was by far the hardest one. I know this will look like me bragging about my teams skills, but that’s not at all what I mean. We didn’t fit in div5 from the start and neither did SexyGamers. The only thing I’m surprised about is your play on badlands, I was expecting an easy win so it was quite a shocker to get such an even game. Good luck and I sure hope you advance soon :)

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Wow, a shoutout from Snowie-! One day I’m gonna win a duel against you! I got ~5 duel games left!!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Going to play a decider on Sunday see who wins Division 5J – Had a nice season, doing well in most our games bar playing in the only game this season to involve penalty points (and surprisingly wasn’t us who got them) and on the verge of a reform as our squad of individual players were too good for Div 5 but team play was terrible.

Pendji

Too many heavies.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Another relatively disappointing season for Bacon. As usual we started off with hopes of promotion, only for them to be swiftly dashed, again, by our evident lack of any organisation. Our final game on Sunday has become a fight to stay in Div5 rather than one to leave it.

Saadyst

~

Quoted from Panic of the Undead

After a year in div 6, we finally won something and get in div 5. So yeah. Good season 8)

You guys absolutely deserve to go through. Well played.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

After winning Division 3 last season we found ourselves in Division4 this season. Work hard kids and you can Pre-demote yourselves as well!

We played no pcw’s or even practiced, so anyone we took points off of this season, shame.

Shaaaaaaame.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Daggial

fap

first italian team to get in div2 -> enough said!

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

To start off my team got a new scout and me playing demoman, so this was my first ever time playing the class in 6v6.

Went into this season like the 2 previous seasons the “lawl 2ez” attitude, didn’t practice for the first game and got cock slapped as a result, learned from it and continued to practice for the other games where we started to rape.

Have 2 more games to play, but our medic is inactive and we had to get a new scout as the old one didnt fit so well, we also have had no practice as I’e had to work pages for the past 2 weeks :(

Albeit that might be down to our poor scheduling, we will learn for next season then hopefully shitty mistakes won’t have such a large effect on us.

Our season was going so well to :(

Del

How many teams from division 4 and 5 go to a higher division? First two or first three teams?

atomka

maksa

Quoted from Daggial

Congratulations.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Daggial

gogogogo OX, silly vafanculos!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »