Forum

S8 Promo/Rele + How did your season go?

Created 7th November 2010 @ 23:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Overall I’d say our season was a success. We barely managed to edge out Spam Effect to take the number one spot in our division and we have had a very stable roster for the last year or so.
I’ve slightly regretted applying for div5 instead of div4 since we’ve simply had too many matches where I didn’t feel like we had enough of a challenge winning, but on the other hand our division was incredibly nice with pretty much all the teams being very friendly and very easy to schedule matches with and we did have two close matches against Con and Spam Effect.
We’ll be playing in div4 next season and hopefully do well there aswell, only time will tell I guess. Cheers to div 5i for being the nicest div in ETF2L and shout out to TRK for losing every single match and still being super-friendly to everyone regardless.

Vanni

4 teams dropped from our division.

trams

-><-

To sum up our season in two words: Domination Award! ;)

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Won our division but not the best of seasons, some games we were poor and got lucky our opponents were dumb enough to insult admins and get deducted points. didnt have a dedicated 2nd scout to really the end of the season. Played an epic last game vs Jex, won Gpt then we managed to freight from 2-0 up, to 3-2 down, to pushing our 2nd to their last to make it 3-3 then see them do exactly the same when we won middle and lose 4-3, wp guys.

Still think our team can challenge in Div 4 next season if we can recruit the right people and work on our teamwork / positioning.

Light

amg

Lets get back to original topic :-) Now all promo/relegation are colored and I personally kinda disappointed that while 3rd divs have strong 2 first places promotions, 4th divs have only one, while second places should fight for 3rd div.
But, may be it is unnecesary, because there are only 3 active teams in 2nd divs relegated which leaves room for all 12 teams from first and second place in 4th divs?

Managed a 3-3 on our last match vs x-rated (or Magical Ponies), which 99% of the people didn’t expect. Did well enough. Off to prepare for next season!

vlad_drac

xoxo

Started well, then went terrible, then picked up at the end.

Woohoo.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11