Forum

When do we get the medals?

Created 17th October 2010 @ 23:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »

Ghostface

spire

It’s a badge with a star on it and some indescribable shit written below (supposedly “ETF2L Highlander Challenge 1st/2nd/runner-up place”

L-iNC

Quoted from SEABASS

Is there a final render of the highlander reward medals someone can show us? The curiosity is torturous.

http://etf2l.org/high/

Califax

dyn.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/ETF2L_Highlander_Community_Challenge

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Coverage

Matches will be open for spectators, and the competition will be covered by various competitive TF2 websites and communities including ETF2L Radio, PwnageTV and ExTV, Community Fortress, Cadred and VanillaTF2.

:D

-off topic I know but I lol’d

hurr

the quiet fortress.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Fuck the highlander medals, where is my esl medal :(

RaCio

GoT²

Valve will have the system that lets us hand them out ready soon :)

Alx

SNSD-jjang ♥

Quoted from SEABASS

Is there a final render of the highlander reward medals someone can show us? The curiosity is torturous.

Too bad it doesn’t have a little bit different shape to the normal ones everyone is wearing :(

ReBoot

[MedS]

I can just guess that they might look similar to the current badges avarded to players who joined early.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Alx

[…]

Too bad it doesn’t have a little bit different shape to the normal ones everyone is wearing :(

+1, something that stands out abit more :/

sKaz

KP

Quoted from Alx

[…]

then you could have your backpack worth 2000$ or more! :D

Wabbeh

Quoted from Alx

[…]

Valve fucked everyone over by about a month after announcing they were going to make medals, they gave everyone who plays tf2 a medal according to their date of purchase.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Well, I finally had an hour to spare (away from watching Dexter episodes, I love that.), so I implemented most of our part for the medal distribution.

My aim is to do this fully automated, because no admin wants to go through thousands of players to determine whether they deserve a medal or not. But there’s a lot of factors I have to take into account, so the risk of a mistake is there.

Therefore, please visit this page: http://etf2l.org/high/highlander-faq/redeem-medal/ to check if the website thinks you earn a medal or not. (It should say so under the MEDAL STATUS part)

If it says something you’re not expecting (ie: that you’re not getting a medal while you think you should be, or the other way around), please post in this thread what it says, or let me know any other way.

Thanks in advance. As soon as Valve comes through with their medal-retrieval system (i heard it’s in the beta, so it should be getting here soon enough), we can start spreading the gold!

PS: If it asks for a password, it’s “cookies”

ashkan

You do know we use that password for everything else in etf2l, right?

MikeW

Quoted from sKaz

[…]

then you could have your backpack worth 2000$ or more! :D

Have you seen alx’s backpack…

It already IS worth that

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 15 Next »