Forum

plr_hightower - Toughts

Created 15th August 2010 @ 19:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dauk

the elevator sucks

xzr

Quoted from blisf

What do you think about the map? I think its a very nice flowing map that would fit pretty well into 6v6 and 9v9.

Toughts?

Get the fuck out.

antyjc

2ne1

is this the one with the elevator for the last point?
are we actually having this discussion?

blisf

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Get the fuck out.

Thank you for your insights.

It seems that mostly trolls don’t like it, but there are some good arguments for both sides. Keep it alive!

Last edited by blisf,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from xzr

[…]

Get the fuck out.

I have to agree.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

Quoted from Reload

it can turn into a really long stalemate if both teams know what they’re doing.

pretty much this – I think it’s basically a nice map but out of all the times I’ve played it either one team didn’t know how to properly work the map and what points should be held or it ended in a stalemate in either the houses or the actual cap point. Oh well, then again most TF2 players seem to hate Payload Race.

xzr

Quoted from blisf

[…]

It seems that mostly trolls don’t like it, but there are some good arguments for both sides. Keep it alive!

You are absolutely free to play your payload and koth shitmaps on pcws and whatnot, but don’t bring em on league games.

blisf

Quoted from xzr

[…]

You are absolutely free to play your payload and koth shitmaps on pcws and whatnot, but don’t bring em on league games.

You kinda showed your opinion in your last post, but you can’t talk for the rest of the players on the league.

Quoted from blisf

[…]

Do want to hear the arguments in favor of Hightower.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Uh…in favor…uh…I guess pub players know it? Lets just ignore the fact that a semi-competent sniper will destroy any attempt at moving the cart. I’d rather play coldfront 8 weeks in a row than this abomination.

Last edited by Koeitje,

Become

GoT<3
HoT<3

It’s a really nice map to play as a pyro with airblast and, well ehm…. Ah I remember, It’s a really nice map to play as a pyro with airblast.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Why even attempt to discuss adding a PLR map to 6v6 :D

David

Quoted from Reload

Why even attempt to discuss adding a PLR map to 6v6 :D

Highlander?

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Andee

I personally love the map.

But then again, you have some very peculiar preferences.

For 6v6 I dislike every map where snipers are a valid tactic.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

You know that is why you added me to the team. You simply cant ressist my SM collection, especially that one with the gay pony’s.

Last edited by Andee,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »