Forum

W is for What?

Created 26th July 2010 @ 15:00

Locked Pages: 1

Gaw

[GM]

Alright, I awoke today to see my name, steam profile + etf2l profile on the ‘B is for Bans’ news post for ‘speed hacking’.

I don’t know what to say, I’m not sure how bans work around here, but I’ve never even played in etf2l, this ban came out of nowhere..

Really don’t know how I ended up on the news post at all, so djshrew is/was helping me to get to the bottom of this. He tried calling for an admin on irc but no one replied apparently, also tried adding D2M on steam, not sure if this is his profile but it says he ignored me so.. http://imgkk.com/i/llrg.png

Would just like to get to the bottom of this, would appreciate it if an admin could chat to me via steam, thanks.

AnimaL

why do u care if u dont play on etf2l

Imperium

If you look at the ignoring message, just above it says don’t add me to steam for etf2l related things.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

We will not be discussing the ban with you.

The ban was made from demos received. The demos do not specifically have to be from an ETF2L game.

Cheers :)

Quoted from Imperium

If you look at the ignoring message, just above it says don’t add me to steam for etf2l related things.

***PLEASE READ***
I would appreciate it if you do NOT add me to your Steam friends list to ask me questions related to ETF2L. Anyone that ignores this will be removed from my friends list without warning. ETF2L provide support via IRC, and if you need help please visit #etf2l (Quakenet) and type !admin to request help. Thanks for your understanding.

Pretty simples :)

Locked Pages: 1