Forum

AFS rules gonna last (Or, why is the Summer League so crap?)

Created 26th July 2010 @ 00:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Daggial

fap

Why not just make polls about the maps, let the players decide!
10/15 maps list, the 7/8 most voted gets in the league, the rest not

Quoted from Daggial

[…]

wtf i am serious, yes i am.
and the map is boring as fuck, too :|
go 5cp maps only please!!!!

is this guy serious?
are you serious?

droso

o/

cp_gravelpit is great and enjoyable to watch/play…

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Remove coldfront and please, for the love of god and all things holy, put viaduct in ffs! It’s sooooo fun to play!

jiggawhat

only people who dont like gravelpit are those who too incompetent to play it

it takes a lot more skill and teamwork to be good at gravelpit than to be good at badlands

jgmaster

BM

One of the things I don’t understand about this “fun” season is why there are massive restrictions on the unlocks allowed. This would’ve been the best opportunity to try out unlocks which have been previously banned and introduce the new unlocks to see how/if they work.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from jgmaster

One of the things I don’t understand about this “fun” season is why there are massive restrictions on the unlocks allowed. This would’ve been the best opportunity to try out unlocks which have been previously banned and introduce the new unlocks to see how/if they work.

Because apparently less people would be willing to play over the summer if they had to deal with “annoying” and “bullshit” weapons.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Remove coldfront and please, for the love of god and all things holy, put viaduct in ffs! It’s sooooo fun to play!

+9001

Viaduct has never produced anything other than awesome games in every single pcw I’ve done and seen on it.

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from jgmaster

Because using bullshit weapons that make the game infuriating are fun right? Sure try them out in some one night cup where we don’t have to sign up but in a league, no thanks.

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from Thalien

[…]

Because using bullshit weapons that make the game infuriating are fun right? Sure try them out in some one night cup where we don’t have to sign up but in a league, no thanks.

It’s a league where the results have little effect on future seasons and one which few people have seemed dedicated to in the first place. Allowing the engy unlocks and trying out the gunboats for example would have been interesting.

Hat

i never understood why viaduct wasnt added to the map pool (and coldfront was.. wat?) as i’m pretty sure the feedback for it was almost entirely positive?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Daggial

rules are good, tbh i’d allow some unluckables but i dont care really too much, i just care about maps.

i’d allow some unluckables but i dont care really too much

allow some unluckables

unluckables

I think hes damn serious Shintaz

Last edited by Skyride,

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from d2m

[…]
Cheers :)

Wow obnoxious much.

Also hat I think it’s becuase there were a couple of upper tier teams that didn’t want viaduct, and since they realised how popular it was made sure to make themselves be heard about how shit they felt it was. Meanwhile the coldfront haters stayed quiet based on the assumption that the map was shit that no admin could be stupid enough to put it in the map pool.

Lesson learned.

Last edited by kaidus,

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

failleague…

Daggial

fap

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

[…]

[…]