Forum

About division 2A and 2B

Created 18th July 2010 @ 03:46

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »

maybe combine both divisions?div2a didnt play a single match officaly anyway
combining both divisions will make it a more intresting leauge..
silly offer but it might work, think about it :D

Last edited by Nivzeh,

Royze

aHn
2strong

Sounds good to me

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

no thanks :x

Spary

LOLWHAT.

trams

-><-

46 dropped teams in AFS already(16%) and it is only halfway through the season.

In season 7 there were 21% drops.

Oh, btw, I see atleast 1 team that whined A LOT about their divisional seeding and was placed in a higher div, now they are dropped ;)

Last edited by trams,

huhystah

Quoted from Retsh0ck

no thanks :x

crzfst

GREATEST. SEASON. EVAR.
P.S and we also wanted to drop, it would look cool with div2a only having 3 teams :D.

huhystah

Quoted from crzfst

GREATEST. SEASON. EVAR.
P.S and we also wanted to drop, it would look cool with div2a only having 3 teams :D.

YOU CAN DROP NOW

cc aiming for top3

albert

epx^

Quoted from Sturmis

cc aiming for top3

o man

Defur

In all seriousness, I dont think it would work because then the teams might have to play the season all over again?

compton

cvx|

I’d very much like this to happen and technically there’s no problems in combining the divisions as no matches would have to be replayed and all the results to this point could be counted in.
Div2 would end its last matches later or they would have to be played on a quicker pace. But many players are “cba w/e” and too lazy/busy to play, so it probably wouldn’t work very well. :[

Last edited by compton,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from compton

But many players are “cba w/e” and too lazy/busy to play, so it probably wouldn’t work very well. :[

Why did they sign up and waste ETF2L admins time then?

TBH it’s a fucking disgrace. Something is seriously wrong when you sign up for a season just to fold weeks later. I refuse to believe that something totally unforeseen happened to all these teams.

kaidus

WiK?

Lol what do you expect when you have a season as stupid as AFS? Ofc no ones going to give a shit when it’s been clearly stated it’s just a “fun” season and the matches don’t mean anything. People can play PCWs for “fun” matches that don’t mean anything, and for the most part – that’s what the dropped teams are now doing. It’s stupid of the teams for signing up in the first place, but at the same time it’s kind of easily predictable and such things should have been considered prior to the seasons commencement.

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 6 Next »