Forum

do you dislike lame noobs who shoot the board?

Created 23rd June 2010 @ 17:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

codcrille

Fresh.

I do, or rather, I don’t really care. It’s pretty much impossible to airgib on uk servers so shooting the board is one of few ways to counter those boring shits that reduce bball to loljumpstraightawayinghopeidontgetgibbed.

sweiny

trick17

baerbel is always right

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

+1

using shotgun differs from spamming the board with rockets imho.

Mike

TEZC

but now i can shoot people from the other side of the board, n1

kaidus

WiK?

Quoted from codcrille

I do, or rather, I don’t really care. It’s pretty much impossible to airgib on uk servers so shooting the board is one of few ways to counter those boring shits that reduce bball to loljumpstraightawayinghopeidontgetgibbed.

You should try getting a better connection then

demsii

EPA

Quoted from kaidus

There are as many people who want shotguns as who don’t, but I can’t think of anyone who likes backboard shooting.

It’s all good fun if you do it yourself until you get killed by it. I guess that seperates the men from the boys, real men can actually set themselves over a problem and adjust. If you can’t beat it, use it yourself. (This counts for pretty much every unlock aswell)

I always like all the bitching about how certain stuff is overpowered or considered lame if someone is succesful with it .. if it is so overpowered or so succesful, surely you would try to use it yourself aswell? :)

Less QQ, more pewpew.

And no, I’m not a bball player nor do I care if you change the map.

Last edited by demsii,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

kaidus’ argument: If no one likes it then why include it.

Demourge’s argument: If everyone uses it why don’t you? L2 Adapt.

Nice fail.

Last edited by GibbZ,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

kaidus’ argument: If no one likes it then why include it.

Demourge’s argument: If everyone uses it why don’t you? L2 Adapt.

Nice fail.

Maybe you should try reading some time.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Reading it again… still think you’re in the wrong. Can anyone please correct me? :(

Fodi

Quoted from GibbZ

Reading it again… still think you arent in the wrong. Can anyone please correct me? :(

Done!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Oh please don’t make me write a 5 page post nitpicking demourges argument and fail logic aswell as him argueing something completely different to kaidus. :D

kaidus

WiK?

I’m not genuinely not trying to be an asshole here, but that post is so incoherent I’m not even attempting a response.

tay

what boards :S the metal fence thing?
or on the actual basket?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

Oh please don’t make me write a 5 page post nitpicking demourges argument and fail logic aswell as him argueing something completely different to kaidus. :D

If you’re already having trouble reading what it actually says then there’s no point in trying to explain it, cuz that would take 5 pages. And here I was thinking that people having english as their native language would actually understand their own language.

So here’s an idea, I’ll just pretend you’re not an idiot and you’ll just pretend you didn’t read my post, good idea, yeah?

Carry on.

And tay, the board on the basket, yes, not the metal fence.

Last edited by demsii,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Ahh right, so you DO have down syndrome… okay then :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »