Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »

Evil

Quoted from Atty

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/6293/screenqg.jpg
Div 1, please!

(and no I will not tell you what the final result was)

But they had ajones playing, so your argument is invalid.

Quoted from konr

[…]
wat

going up in division means the number goes down, not up.

compton

cvx|

I guess that now we know, what’s the F* in AFS….

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kuma

A Fun Summer

Vali

-9w-

Quoted from Evil

But they had ajones playing, so your argument is invalid.

He had the pain train equipped too, true story.

Dr Icecream

Quoted from Monkeh

Oh my god, my team is in Div6 WTF! Oh yeah, that’s right, we’re a div 6 team having some fun in a TF2 league over the summer.

TF2 Summer fun league is srs bzns.

And that’s why we all love monkeh :D

Last edited by Dr Icecream,

matOo

WOW its summer

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from compton

I guess that now we know, what’s the F* in AFS….

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Alcohol Focus Scotland

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Mike

jesus we’ve beaten px and VYE etc all the times we played ( not just once out of 5) and we’re not even in the league (we did sign up late… Ice!) and we don’t cry like pubescent kids (pubescent is also koeitje’s deodorant)

I know my team is awesome but come on, no need to name like a pubescent kid.
Also, just because you beat someone doesn’t mean you instantly have a slot in the league – you signed up too late, fuck cares if you beat such magnificent teams.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from demsii

[…]

It’s been quite stable last 2 weeks or so .. but it’s quite funny coming from your team when you had GibbZ lagging all over the server :)

My lags a counter measure so I don’t make the game to heavily unbalanced. I’m just that good.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

MY TEAM IS STILL IN DIV5 OMG! I ONCE BEAT A DIV1 PR000 GAMER ON MIDAIR MOD FFS!

DIS SUMMER STUFF IS FUCKIN’ SHIT YO’

This is a fun summer league and we hope you enjoy the new features :)

BS BADMIN FFS!!!11111!

brb gonna go back to ammomod for another 7 hours…

ambra

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]
mate dont get so furious, evo just didnt know that mike was talking about px1 and yeah,i played once against you with this team(dont know how you played before against enixe) we played you guys on gully and badlands, dont remember the score on gully … and no, we’re not/ or atleast i am not so desperate to beat you guys … fuck sake

he probably was talking about wireplay s5 or some pcw with shit/random/crippled lineup (in that period even “special needs” teams could manage to sneak up a few wins against us): we had hundreds of these before you and mike joined.

also asspained haters and inferior players attempting to troll should stop posting

also I MAD because Ice was late signing us up, even though I would have never played because PASTA connection leaves me with 30 loss in net graph since last season.

Last edited by ambra,

Depch

I’m ok with us being in div 3c. On a quick count we prolly could beat 11/16 teams in the current afs d2 on a pretty consistent basis, but looking at this more of a challenge of consistency, attitude and building teamplay. After all it’s only a summer league. The div 3c looks pretty good anyways and I see there are a few teams there that could beat some of the d2 teams quite often as well so there will be competition in that div as well, no weak links there at all so looking forward to the summer season.

ps. I was kinda hoping that the team would count as the old bE team as we have 50% of the active core the team had in the end of the s7 but maybe we can try to prove our worth for d2 as the separate team, if not obviously we could always hop back to bE roster for the actual d2 spot then for s8. :P

Last edited by Depch,

Menace

In our div (4E) There are 3 russian teams.
Whereas in our first squad’s div (4A) there are 6 English teams including themselves.

wat

demsii

EPA

Quoted from ambra

[…]

he probably was talking about wireplay s5 or some pcw with shit/random/crippled lineup: we had hundreds of these before you and mike joined.

also asspained haters and inferior players attempting to troll should stop posting

also I MAD because Ice was late signing us up, even though I would have never played because PASTA connection leaves me with 30 loss in net graph since last season.

Not really, HELMTU just didn’t play that game I think :)

“also asspained haters and inferior players attempting to troll should stop posting”

maybe you should take your own advice then? :)

Anyway, getting rather tired of argueing and setting the record straight for the rest of the herd. So whatever, we’ll see. Good practise for our pcw’s :)

Last edited by demsii,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 16 Next »