Forum

AFS - Discussion Thread

Created 13th June 2010 @ 17:38

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »

dvb

it’s the fricking SUMMER league, half of the good teams didn’t even bother to enter

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Quoted from Memento Mori

[…]
Just man it up and rise through the divisions instead of expecting to suddenly be thrust into higher divisions.

COOL SIMPLIFICATION

Last edited by howdeh,

Could you all shut the fuck up with the “I belong in Div X, lookit us beating these guys!” already? It’s a fucking summer league completely independent of the regular leagues. Who cares about placement as long as you have fun (Yes I am aware some don’t have fun in a lower league – just offclass or w/ever).

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Could you all shut the fuck up with the “I belong in Div X, lookit us beating these guys!” already? It’s a fucking summer league completely independent of the regular leagues. Who cares about placement as long as you have fun (Yes I am aware some don’t have fun in a lower league – just offclass or w/ever).

That’s not entirely true, apparently Paranoids & LMS got placed in div2 because they won promotion in season 7 with the excuse that it would be “lame” if they wouldn’t be in div2.. On the other hand, if you look at px2 who also won promotion in season 7, didn’t get placed in div3 but in div4 again ..

rtan

-9w-

div3c looks outrageous. I mean, you could’ve put us in a harder group. fucking hate 5-0’ing everyone. god sake.

Depch

d3c is indeed pretty good for a d3 level in standards. :)

Empire, Dimegioclub, us, Carpe Diem and then p3t3r with some of the very first rockit members should be able to take down some of the clans in div2 atm? Knights also should prove to be good with Skre & Seduce as scouts and Forsaken as demo? n2o has proven d2 players in it from previous seasons and pPP is quite good for d3 standards as well? :D

GuMMi

frø
px.

I hope the admins will care to reconsider the divs.. otherwise have a nice summer……

matOo

Quoted from Depch

d3c is indeed pretty good for a d3 level in standards. :)

Empire, Dimegioclub, us, Carpe Diem and then p3t3r with some of the very first rockit members should be able to take down some of the clans in div2 atm? Knights also should prove to be good with Skre & Seduce as scouts and Forsaken as demo? n2o has proven d2 players in it from previous seasons and pPP is quite good for d3 standards as well? :D

wtf coolclan in div3c!?!?!!

Last edited by matOo,

Evil

aqeze

I’m think you can make 10 slots in div1 and div2, should be better.

zyronic

HD

Last edited by zyronic,

droso

o/

Is it me or CoolClan was moved down while Depch’s team was moved up?

.____________.

Quoted from droso

We asked the admins if we could be dropped from division 2 to 3. We don’t have a full lineup atm, so no point in even trying to do anything in div2 this season when there are other teams desperately whining on and on and on about getting a div2 spot.

Quoted from droso

Crack Clan was moved up, Fadestep’s team was moved up, CoolClan moved down, I think Mystix got moved down too.

the bm man

k^m

coolclan own

demsii

EPA

they moved up cc//, ? and eSr, biggest joke ever with 2 of those 3 clans that haven’t beat us and that we have screenies of. :) Thanks RaCio, you’re doing an amazing job, keep it up.

But whatever man ;)

Last edited by demsii,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 16 Next »