Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 44 45 46 ... 54 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Was it needed? Van Bommel has deserved about 8 yellow cards so far this world cup. Of course it was needed!

Grats Holland, lol @ Robben.

This, how Van Bommel has only had 1 yellow card in the past 2 games is beyond me, he should have been sent off in both games with the amount of fouls he committed.

And, OMG at the end! The extra extra time came out of nowhere!

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

And, OMG at the end! The extra extra time came out of nowhere!

That dutch player who got winded took most of the first minute to drag off the field, I guess the ref compensated for that…

edit. the ref did a pretty good job overall too

Last edited by Snyyppis,

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Holland!

:D

Reload

BiG
BiG

Cost me about 10 years of my life, but daaaaaamn :D Finals on sunday :D :D :D

Norris

Anyone else thought that Holland played strange? Their players took the ball in Uruguays half and tried everytime to get into box for a glory shot. even if there were two or more players from Uruguay. There was ALWAYS a player (at times even waving!) right next to them who was in a better position. They could have scored six or more goals if they would actually start being a team and pass a ball instead of trying to be so selfish. dirk kuyt was an exception here tho, great plays from him.

hopefully we’ll see you in the finals :>D

Last edited by Norris,

Pyle

http://www.fcoranje.com/wk_2010_bestanden/holland.jpg

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from Norris

Anyone else thought that Holland played strange? Their players took the ball in Uruguays half and tried everytime to get into box for a glory shot. even if there were two or more players from Uruguay. There was ALWAYS a player (at times even waving!) right next to them who was in a better position. They could have scored six or more goals if they would actually start being a team and pass a ball instead of trying to be so selfish. dirk kuyt was an exception here tho, great plays from him.

hopefully we’ll see you in the finals :>D

And here I have been thinking they should shoot way earlier. I mean, all those walking around ended up nothing. :p Awesome shot by Bronckhorst <3

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KHFA6ZuFTE

rtan

-9w-

Hopefully Germany can win, seriously if Spain make it to the final after playing like fucking dogshit for the whole tournament I will cry.

Snyyppis

RLM

Now we have a final full of actors. :P

lork

HAHAHAHAH spain wins

dauk

germany plays realy , realy realy boring football

bennY

dp.

hate to admit it, but spain deserved the win :-(

*edit* dauk? wtf?

Last edited by bennY,