Forum

World Cup 2010 Discussion Thread

Created 11th June 2010 @ 21:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 54 Next »

Norris

So what? Argentina was the strongest team 2006 as well. It’s up to you to guess who knocked them out in the ‘quarters’ :>D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

LOL dive?

ExE

-[S2L]

Forget offside goals, cameras and shizzle. This (POR-SPA) is football at it’s worst.

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Quoted from ExE

Forget offside goals, cameras and shizzle. This (POR-SPA) is football at it’s worst.

Ronaldo failed :3

Digiwill

=[IDK]=

portugal was low+, not enough for Spain :D

Wiiking

FIFA is fail

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Edd

I want holland to world the win cup since theyre the best team that hasn’t, i mean finals in 74 and 78 :< gwan lads :)

The odds are stacked against us I think (though not by much).

Brazil plays very solid, although I must say they are missing some of the flair and swing from their game.

If we want any chance of winning it has to be within 90 minutes, penalties vs Brazil never went well for us (I still remember the semi finals of 98).

That said, if they manage to play great against brazil (we played results football so far, but there’s hints of great moments that flicker in and out) I give us a solid chance to actually win it. And if Brazil goes down I don’t really care who we face after, need revenge on Germany/Argentina badly aswell though.

Last edited by herpderp,

Norris

Quoted from Digiwill

portugal was low+, not enough for Spain :D

Portugal was weak. expected them to lose but Spain was hardly great either. They had just this one goal from an offside position bleh,.

Snyyppis

RLM

Disappointing play from brazil, nl earned it.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

better and stronger, holland wins it all!

Traxantic

TLR

Should have been 4-1 for NL or something. Their attack was just slacking.

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

BAM!

Synteh

OMG Netherlands could scored 5 more goals -.-

byte

Robben was very dirty and the ref was totally on nl’s side, lol how did van bommel NOT get booked for taking down lucio right at the end there!!

None the less brazil didn’t play their best :(

Cheers

Byte

ThePledge

Van Bommel should’ve got booked AT LEAST one time throughout the match.

I LOVE MY COUNTRY! Now to beat Uruguay or Ghana!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 35 36 37 ... 54 Next »