Forum

Where is... Fastlane!?

Created 15th May 2010 @ 10:31

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Chux

guru
,(s),

I never concidered it to be the best one out there, but enjoyed playing it from to time for a change

Quoted from baerbel

i like gorge

The main thing I like is the fact that the other classes get do someting for a change. And, along with gravelpit, reminds me a bit of ET gameplay.

Last edited by Chux,

Insanity

X(

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Oi, back under your bridge.

You forgot I live in a tiny town, what’s a bridge?

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

malaria > ebola

I c what you did thar

Quoted from Defur

people here know about CAC? :O:O:O:O

Dunno if we’re talking about the same CAC?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Don’t like fastlane that much.. I prefer something like coldfront, or another custom map :)

tragett

CAC :D:D:D:D:d:D

dauk

raye go back to kitchen with your fastlane

Kop

[CiC]
CiC

Quoted from n00ne

gorge is here just because valve made it. And etf2l , as I think , are just scared or just cba telling them that well , sorry – not good enough. I don’t know anyone who likes gorge , only people who can bare to play it once in a while.

Would you like to specify what exactly we would have to be scared of ? I really dont get it at all, Fastlane imo is a decent map, but like D2M said its like cp_well and has reached its end.

As for gorge everyone moans about its play but cp_gorge gave us the best finale we have had in any of the previous 6 seasons and from a spectators point of view it was the perfect watch. I doubt it will be used again but while it was here it did its job and i feel the admin team made the right decision adding it.

Season 7 had some freshness about it that 5 and 6 didnt so i was pleased. As for prolane like D2M said we are trying it in MNM’s and hopefully some sort of cup but atm there are a few maps in contention of being in next season.

Lzrd

Lutunen
OS!

I demand returning Fastlane because I can’t handle change.

Maybe that’s why I got fired from the cashier job…

Extremer

Quoted from Lzrd

I demand returning Fastlane because I can’t handle change.

Maybe that’s why I got fired from the cashier job…

http://instantrimshot.com/

Last edited by Extremer,

alfa

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

http://instantrimshot.com/

Nice that website has a trojan…

Quoted from alfa

Nice that website has a trojan…

Your mom has a trojan.

Cannady

hood