Forum

Where is... Fastlane!?

Created 15th May 2010 @ 10:31

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

where did this map go? i want an explanation to why this map isnt in the map pool, and dogtown maps like “gorge” pahahaha… are in. lots of people ive spoken to seemed to enjoy this map and now it seems to have just gone, cos someone higher up doesnt enjoy it. from what ive heard, about 9/10s of this community don’t like gorge and enjoy fastlane more

and if this map hasnt a chance of getting back in, what about prolane?

n00ne

I heard fastlane stopped being bad and decided to be awesome instead!

Skyride

DUCS

Raye, its a terrible map. :(

Was fun on the CAC pub server ages ago, but not in 6v6. :P

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

:) i dunno i kinda enjoyed it, appart from the real good enemy snipers :(

we shoulda carried that community on.. oh bluemeat had to go having babies didnt he xD

Fastlane is shit. Far too flat, far too open, stalemates at last point.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Search “fastlane” on the forums. I’m sure you’ll see that “someone higher up” is the only person that dislikes it in the whole of the worldwide TF2 community. In fact, “someone higher up” is clearly an asshole as he has ruined TF2 for the whole world :(((

Personally, i neither like or dislike Fastlane. Much like Well, I feel it has reached its end of life in European competitive TF2 and there are new maps that are more interesting and more exciting to watch.

As for Prolane, you’ll already notice we’ve been testing it and will continue to do so. Since we aren’t currently running a season it would be impossible to add the map to a map pool that doesn’t exist :)

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

lol, “someone higher up”, yeh thats cool, i mean i know its not the best of maps, but it kinda dissappeared just like that. i suppose its one of those marmite maps, you either love it or hate it. was wandering is all, im always up for new maps being introduced, livens etf2l up a bit.

Last edited by rAye.,

yin

i liked prolane because it was fair :x

fastlane was definatly not so it ok..

but gorge is like mhhh not the best map to play in 6on6 aswell

minimoose

Quoted from rAye.

lol, “someone higher up”, yeh thats cool, i mean i know its not the best of maps, but it kinda dissappeared just like that. i suppose its one of those marmite maps, you either love it or hate it. was wandering is all, im always up for new maps being introduced, livens etf2l up a bit.

Quoted from d2m

Personally, i neither like or dislike Fastlane.

You suppose wrong!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Fastlane was reasonably enjoyable for a while, then we played Vertex and they put up an SG on our second point so we couldn’t push out. After that life didn’t seem as fun ;(

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from SnowiE

Fastlane was reasonably enjoyable for a while, then we played Vertex and they put up an SG on our second point so we couldn’t push out. After that life didn’t seem as fun ;(

If you didn’t have 2 engineers, 2 sentries, 2 dispensers, heavy, sol, demo, medic on last point – you might’ve had a chance :D

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Insanity

X(

Skyride shut up.
And it was Famous Bull that was destroying it :p

OT:
Fastlane > Gorge, In my opinion.
I know quite some people that don’t like Fastlane. but more people don’t like gorge I think.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

i know quite some ppl who dont like fastlane

NeoN

boys

double standards rock!
How can you see difference between shitty maps like gorge and fastlane? They are both just a mistake of man history.. like Adolf Hitler

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »