Forum

i40 TF2 Seating - Attempt #2!

Created 29th April 2010 @ 10:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Rob-

We have a solution to the seating issue at i40!

– There will be 450 seats available. (give or take a few)
– It will be in a marquee. (Actually it’s a Losberger Structure I’m told)
– No, this marquee is NOT a tent. It is a solid, semi-permenant structure.
– It will have a decked, covered area outside.
– The position is next door to the Fullers bar and therefore just outside the Grandstand (so near the exhibition/stage for those unaware).
– There will be seats in multiples of 6!
– There will be forced ventilation to deal with the temperature.

There won’t be an indoor area like G1, however you’ll have both the decking and the very close bar available.

Between Mole, Tapley and I (ok, mostly Mole and Tapley :P) we’ll be manually working out seating with the various teams and communities to ensure it’s done right before anybody is moved around on the live plan.

I really hope everyone goes for this as it will be one awesome room to be in and enough space for everyone!

Last edited by Rob-,

Swarley

cool^m

<3 Multiplay

Mark

Phase

Sounds awesome.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

geeeegggggeeeeeee n1 thanks :D

wow. Sounds awesome!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

*packs deck chair*

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Rob, will you marry me?

Also, put us next to .idk? so i can beat Shintaz up regularly and keep buggin Wai to buy me pints :D

Last edited by Enef,

Anderson

TEZC
TEZC

well palyed to those who have made this happen!

Rob-

P.S.

[11:23] i40 (27th to 30th August, 2010) :: Time Remaining: 17 weeks, 22 hours, 36 minutes, 23 seconds :: 2000 Places :: 1571 Paid :: 429 Places Left

Paranoia

.:ne:.

Kudos to all involved in this – so good to see Multiplay taking the time to consider the needs/desires of the tf2 community. Would have been so easy to just leave things how they were and end up with people dotted all over the place – v impressed at the action that’s been taken. :)

pukz

nice.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You heard it guys Sign the fuck up if you havnt already!!!
Early bird discount will run out soon, and you’ll miss your chance of sitting in the huge tf2 building (one floor with rows and rows of tf2 players (a mini stoneleigh for those who’ve been there))! As its likely it will be limited to TF2 only for a short time only to allow us all to take our spots with clans/teams.

I urge all clans who are going to be hiding in their own boxes, miles away from everyone to join us in the building of epic! It has an Outside drinking area for drinking games and what not and its next door to the main bar/pub.

Epic winz.

Please bare with us as we attempt to shuffle everyone over :). We’ll make sure we keep clans/communitys together, and we’ll try to keep everyone happy but please dont whine/cry if one clan cant sit next to another etc etc, or “Thalien/Mike/Gibbz/*Insert Name* smell please dont put me next to them”

So please note down any serious requests and we’ll try to help <3

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

pukz

Hi Tapley, I dont have a clan yet so if possible can you sit me near to people that have been playing for more than the 6 months i’ve been inactive. If not I won’t cry MUCH.

good job by the way

much love!

Black_Bob

[DA]

Sounds awsome! Now ive just got to see if i can get all of cantfitmy and inv to come :S

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I like

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »