Forum

i40 Seat Picker Live (Important TF2 Info)

Created 13th April 2010 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There were suggestions that if we got enough tf2 people we’d be allowed hampshire stand MAYBE?

That would be more than awesome!

skanzZ

[8U]
LEMon

Would it? TF2eu are pretty happy with their seats but dont want everybody else leaving us :(

Last edited by skanzZ,

Chaos

BAT

LOL WDG Have nearly 2 rows… there’s a MPUK guy taking up the last of our 2nd row which is fine I guess because I don’t think there’s going to be another guy coming (Hope I’m wrong about that.. trying to get a friend to come)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from skanzZ

Would it? TF2eu are pretty happy with their seats but dont want everybody else leaving us :(

I think its more the fact that there just ISN’T room for anyone else in the tf2 section but there is still a massive amount of TF2 people not seated.

We’ve even got people who can’t sit with us because there is no space left anymore :/

Any chance of getting all those CoD players to move?

Rob-

Afraid not. Working on solutions though

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Thanks again for all your hard work Rob! You’re a star!

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Rob-

Afraid not. Working on solutions though

Fb green is definately coming, FB is about 70/30 %, obviously its first come first serve, but were aiming to sit together!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We’ll keep you posted guys as obviosuly theres far too many TF2 players for 1 floor in grandstand now. We’ll try and find an epic solution which gives more seating, and space for drinking games + community fun etc. And also a way for all teams/large community clans that want to sit together, can, and not be far far away from the rest of the TF2 lot.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Qun

GoT<3

I want a private room with Tapley.

sgN^

TKN

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

Fb green is definately coming, FB is about 70/30 %, obviously its first come first serve, but were aiming to sit together!

If LeoN aint coming, I sooo want his seat :P

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Tapley ❤

We’ll keep you posted guys as obviosuly theres far too many TF2 players for 1 floor in grandstand now. We’ll try and find an epic solution which gives more seating, and space for drinking games + community fun etc. And also a way for all teams/large community clans that want to sit together, can, and not be far far away from the rest of the TF2 lot.

and a space for me!!!

Wdlwn

What’s the hampshire stand layout like? cause the whole point of where we are currently is the space between the rows

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

the space is very important for woody because he can’t fit between normal rows

nvc

I’m not moving, g1 has easy access to everywhere. If you move everyone else, leave me on my own

thanks.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »