Added on steam mate

spence

¤_¤

I won’t be online til 2mora but we can chat then if u wish

stko!

-9m-
-9m-

Quoted from Foster

or possibly Dover if any crazy euros are coming over that way… but I’d prefer not to.

Dover FTW.

randa

anyone driving from the south of england? i.e hastings brighton eastbourne lewes?

dougiie

CotC

anyone pick me up from slough on thursday? Id rather not train it :P

F2

Danmark

I need a lift from Stansted Airport to Newbury, Friday 27th some time after 11:30 local time.

I also need a lift from Newbury to Stansted Airport, Monday 30th – I need to arrive 16:30 or earlier (local time).

Anyone who is able to provide either of these lifts, please respond here or contact me on IRC: /query F2

If you can provide a lift from one of the other airports, please also contact me – I might be able to take the train to another airport.

I’ll pay my share of the gas bill + a healthy tip + you can get to ask any questions about playing medic to the medic of the season! (How can you possibly turn this offer down?!)

Thanks in advance :)

davesan

epx^
Panda

Quoted from F2

I need a lift from Stansted Airport to Newbury, Friday 27th some time after 11:30 local time.

I also need a lift from Newbury to Stansted Airport, Monday 30th – I need to arrive 16:30 or earlier (local time).

Anyone who is able to provide either of these lifts, please respond here or contact me on IRC: /query F2

If you can provide a lift from one of the other airports, please also contact me – I might be able to take the train to another airport.

I’ll pay my share of the gas bill + a healthy tip + you can get to ask any questions about playing medic to the medic of the season! (How can you possibly turn this offer down?!)

Thanks in advance :)

might be able to get you a lift from stansted, add us on steam :)

F2

Danmark

Quoted from davesan

[…]

might be able to get you a lift from stansted, add us on steam :)

“us”? Hopefully it’s not the bait bus. I’ll add you now :]

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

This is danielsan infront of his car. I heard he’s real nice too! http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/tiny-iron-the-only-brit-shortlisted-for-the-part-of-ba-baracus-in-the-new-a-team-film-and-with-the-biggest-biceps-in-the-uk-at-24-inches-arrives-for-a-photocall-in-london-in-an-a-team-van.jpg

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

This is danielsan infront of his car. I heard he’s real nice too! http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/tiny-iron-the-only-brit-shortlisted-for-the-part-of-ba-baracus-in-the-new-a-team-film-and-with-the-biggest-biceps-in-the-uk-at-24-inches-arrives-for-a-photocall-in-london-in-an-a-team-van.jpg

Actually a spot on likeness.

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

ROFL :>

davesan

epx^
Panda

you promised to never post that picture :(

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Anyone able to give a lift form Kent? Anywhere in kent really will be cheaper than train, Ashford preferable though add me on steam or irc me

Edd

T2P

depending on this heathrow stanstead airport thing, i might need a lift to lan

17 male worcestershire,

I heard r7an was planning to fly to LAN by pigeon (even though he said he’s taking the train, he won’t, effectively folding poops journey), he said it would take quite a lot of trained pigeons with good wing muscles. Those pigeons found dead in Peterhead didn’t make the cut and so were cumwounded appropriately.

What a sick bastard.

Last edited by A.k,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »