Forum

i40 Lift thread

Created 11th April 2010 @ 22:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »

Crunchy

i notice every lan people need lifts, so i have 1 maybe 2 seats available for lan, for anyone in south wales or near the m4, bit of petrol money is all thats needed and a cider or 3 ;)

Swarley

cool^m

Anyone comming from around Edinburgh who can give me and stealthy a lift?

skanzZ

[8U]
LEMon

Is anybody going from Cumbria? Not sure how im gonna get there yet so thought I would have a poke.

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Anyone can give me a lift from Denmark? :D

Qun

GoT<3

Private heli from Amsterdam please.

davesan

epx^
Panda

a lift from the stansted airport area would be nice, probably just train it down though :)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Im already picking up my scottish amigo from Southampton airport, possible room for one more?

jgmaster

BM

I’m from Southampton so if you have space Tapley :3

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Lift from either Nottingham or more likely Kent, wont know until nearer the time if anyone might be able to go from either of these add em on steam or q me thanks xxx

rtan

-9w-

Me and Poop hitting the Glasgow to London train on the thursday so if anyone wants to join us feel free

LikeThis

Quoted from skanzZ

Is anybody going from Cumbria? Not sure how im gonna get there yet so thought I would have a poke.

I’m currently seeing if i have the funds available going to i40, I would also need travel from Cumbria. Anyone willing to help out would make it soo much more viable

shank

vs

Quoted from Qun

Private heli from Amsterdam please.

Yeah sure want any thing special in it? :P

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from LikeThis

[…]

I’m currently seeing if i have the funds available going to i40, I would also need travel from Cumbria. Anyone willing to help out would make it soo much more viable

I don’t know how far you guys are from Carlisle, but train is £90 return (cheaper if you have a railcard) and that goes straight into Euston. There will be a few of us on it so a few beers to make the time go quicker!

LikeThis

Quoted from rtan

[…]

I don’t know how far you guys are from Carlisle, but train is £90 return (cheaper if you have a railcard) and that goes straight into Euston. There will be a few of us on it so a few beers to make the time go quicker!

South cumbria.. so it would have to be train to lancaster then transfer to that one.
Just kinda weighing it up against collaring a friend with a car to come along

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There is a LANBUS going from Leeds->Manchester->Newbury as far as i am aware, check the multiplay forum for that.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 8 Next »