Forum

i39 Final

Created 4th April 2010 @ 23:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Was incredible, so much banter and the fact multiplay and the teams agreed to play another half of a map for pure fun was great, TF2 at LAN is definitely the most fun to watch
Spoiler:
Gratz Diggy on the win :D

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Best i-series I’ve been to; in terms of game quality, quantity and organisation. I honestly think tf2 LANS are getting so much better each time.

Good job tappers/mole and community!

byte

I have now lost my voice i can tell you guys we had over 120+ people in the audience.

The atmosphere was electrifying like you wouldn’t believe. Even wizzo (the owner of Multiplay) was in standing ovation.

We got and extra map and we had the biggest crowd out of all the games almost. We had the most stream usage as well. So well done to the community.

My thanks go out to Multiplay for letting us cast. I would especially like to thank my co-host’s Dave and Anderson.

For those that DON’T know, for i-series you need to direct the camera view and make sure you get the right players at the right time. Anderson did an epic job of doing that he was concentrating soo hard to get it right as it was his first time. So this is why he didn’t talk as much. So my muchos thanks to Anderson for doing an epic job.

Dave as always great overall casting m8, was epic just like you do it online.

And i have now lost my voice :D My apologies if i spoke alot but i was trying to make you all feel what we were feeling inside the building which was electrifying and intense.

Big up for TF2 seriously, it has completely out shone all the other games this time.

Cheers

Byte

Septique

Really an epic final!

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

What an amazing final, a true community effort. Wasn’t just the teams on stage involved. Thanks to all of you that came to iSeries. The Final tonight has blown my mind at how good it was and makes running it all worth every second put in when it results like that!

sgN^

TKN

Gotta say this has been an epic experience. First lan I’ve ever been to and I’ve freakin’ loved it, met so many nice people, and I was especially surprised at the amount of swedes that showed up, it felt great :)

Ni va jävla sköna, ryb,bybben,appe o weqo :)

<3 ALL OF FB <3

Lewbio

anyone know when community photo will be up? >_>

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Lewbio

anyone know when community photo will be up? >_>

It already is: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/i39-tf2-group-photo.jpg

Lewbio

i can see me! with my double chin -_- need to go to the gym more often =|

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

any chance of an STV demo, resisted the urge to read the thread so I don’t know who won.

fle.

any coverage for i39 final game on fileplay or anywhere ?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fle.

any coverage for i39 final game on fileplay or anywhere ?

it was covered on fileplay and on stv

fle.

hope they gonna put that on their site so i can download it

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I am up and working on that for you already!

Edd

T2P

now someone has the lovely job of naming all the people in the community photo :D

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Next »