Forum

TCL?

Created 3rd April 2010 @ 21:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Wzzrd was ok but got a little boring standing around waiting for things to happen and was rather small, good times though.
I say england all the way :D but France would be nice to visit, or one of the skandie countrys (Except Finland with all the drunk nutters).

torden

broder
syster

I agree with Admirable, Denmark is a good location. It’s a small country with good infrastructure. Cheap flights from Dublin and London (+ more), easy travel by road from Holland and Germany. Also, the beer is cheap.

And for the record, Finland is overall not considered a part of Scandinavia. It is however one of the Nordic countries.

Last edited by torden,

flix

n2o

iam fine with denmark… but plz make it happen!

Dekamano

scenic

silly prolly, but tallinn has a nice place for lan partys, “Lauluväljak” http://www.lauluvaljak.ee/eng
the water is near, park is next to it and lots of space. plus the finns and scandinavians would have a cheap trip :D, though you britts would have a lil’ longer way to come

Last edited by Dekamano,

l l l

Quoted from torden

I agree with Admirable, Denmark is a good location. It’s a small country with good infrastructure. Cheap flights from Dublin and London (+ more), easy travel by road from Holland and Germany. Also, the beer is cheap.

And for the record, Finland is overall not considered a part of Scandinavia. It is however one of the Nordic countries.

Gummi just jizzed in his pants when he heard that

Skyride

DUCS

All this talk is very nice, but someone needs to raise their hand and actually throw some time (and money) at this to make it happen. I don’t mean anything bad by that, its just there’s 4 months of talk here and nobody’s actually done anything.

Last edited by Skyride,

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Iceland

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

A fuck ton of effort is needed to get this sorted, i doubt it’ll happen unless you get 2 or 3 tres dedicated people. Amonsillas is doing other stuff these days, i doubt you’ll be able to lure Dunc into doing it again, if we all think Denmarks a good idea, perhaps it may be a good idea tapping up F2?

Spike Himself

TC

Well, apparently..

Quoted from Admirable

Denmark is the venue.
F2 is the organiser.
TCL2 coming soon…

121 days ago though..

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Gotta do it now, F2.

kaidus

WiK?

Damn right adam. Pixel sponsored TCL let’s go.

Last edited by kaidus,

TCL @ denmark = shintaz gets to bunk up with F2 in his actual bed.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

flix

n2o

bump :)

Skyride

DUCS

Just on the way home from TCL II, was a great laugh. Funniest thing for me was Fisshu and Extremer falling about like a bunch of drunk brothers and water boarding. The naked guy running around was pretty hilarious too.

Hope to see you all at i41 TCL III !

Last edited by Skyride,

xzr

Thou shalt not chant the TCL’s name in vain.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 Next »