Forum

TUP Pc's @ i39 FAO DUNC,PERRY,PREDZ,WEQO ETC!

Created 18th March 2010 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

dunc

infs
dp.

Sure pukz. If you find one, get me an invite :D

light

on a side note, considering going, anyone know of any teams/mix that might need 1/2 player(s) if TG sorts his life out?

xxx

dunc

infs
dp.

tom make sure you get in the same hotel as us m80rz

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Light post in this thread homeslice http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-7849/page-3/?recent=158305#post-155941 or grab 4 others from that thread :)

Black_Bob

[DA]

Evil didnt you play for team explosm mercing for a single map on my computer :P at i37 when our 6th team member failed to get out of bed that day!

Evil

Quoted from Black_Bob

Evil didnt you play for team explosm mercing for a single map on my computer :P at i37 when our 6th team member failed to get out of bed that day!

That doesn’t count I was mega drunk and was just there as a spectator, unless my name is on the tournament list it doesn’t count :D

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Black_Bob

True, you lost against us Evil!

TopGear

tH

Quoted from Qun

[…]
True, you lost against us Evil!

I remember playing on dustbowl for 4 minutes on blackbob’s pc killing a medic and then going back to the bar. Enough gaming for me that weekend. Anyway, as light mentioned I might be making an apperance, and since its for 4 days I might even bring my computer this time. Don’t think I can spend 4 days in the bar as a spectator. So maybe Dunc, me and light can help you to lan glory ;p

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Don’t think I can spend 4 days in the bar as a spectator.

I don’t know TG, I think you could. Especially if you go wearing the TCM top, drinks will buy themselves :p

dougiie

CotC

quick question; can you buy a spec pass on the day? or do you need to buy in advance? :)

blorg

Quoted from dougiie

quick question; can you buy a spec pass on the day? or do you need to buy in advance? :)

randa

Quoted from blorg

[…]

blorg you dont lan fo

blorg

Quoted from randa

[…]

blorg you dont lan fo

HEY SAM, I’M GONNA BANG YOU @ LAN :d:d:d:d:d:d

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

You can just turn up and pay on the door as far as I know (correct me if i’m wrong anyone who knows differently :p)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2