The Official I39 L(tr)ansport Thread

Created 28th November 2009 @ 00:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Memento Mori

LFLift from a little bit north of birmingham

lolage

TSPAG

LFLift from a little bit north of birmingham

im from around your area me thinks, if im going ill let you know.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Hi, I’m thinking of going as well. As it looks now, by bus. The bus will go to London, but also has stops in Dover, Hythe and Gillingham. (The latter are somewhere along the road from Dover and London (M20, M2))

In londin it stops at a bus station right in the center. I suppose i could get to either side of london, if someone tells me how to :P

If someone passes near the locations mentioned above and would like to pick me up (and get me back again after the event is over), i would LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

Possible benefits for fuel costs can include things such as cash, default wins, Dutch cheese and other memorabilia or anything else you can come up with that I’m able to do/bring.

Also: the sooner i book, the cheaper it is. =)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Someone please get Deneusbeer – he’s awesome <3 I will donate cookies to the 'pick neus up fund'

BvD

flowerpower/

If I’m going by car I can take some guys with me, so Neus contact me

eoN^

Anyone traveling from Edinburgh or further north willing to give me a ride?

Free beer! and cookies and manlove.

Even if its just a buddy to go on the train with :D

Add me by clicking on that sexy picture of me

<

Black_Bob

[DA]

Still looking for a lift up from plymouth (highly unlikly!) the usual petrol money and beer incentive!

Springer

DAKKA

Quoted from Black_Bob

Still looking for a lift up from plymouth (highly unlikly!) the usual petrol money and beer incentive!

numlocked maybe? his daddy got a big jeep!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Springer

[…]

numlocked maybe? his daddy got a big jeep!

Or as they say in those parts “Combine ‘arvester”

DnB or any other Foreigners i can give a lift to from Newbury Central station if needed (Or if you can get on a train which goes to the next station called newbury race course you literally have to walk 10 yards off the train and you’re at lan!)
I picked up Perry last time, it was an erotic sight to see a 6ft6 English guy embracing a small 5ft5 Fin in the middle of a train station.

Akill

Searching Lifffft

Im going to lan, but i might either need transport or not. Will split a generous sum for fuel. Also my new kit is an ultra small fits-in-ur-pocket PC so i’ll take up bare room :) (not bear, bare)

If more incentive is required i will also offer kinky sex and i will be washing machined again

ALSO I NEED TO WIN THE CENTRURIAN CHALLENGE I HAVE BEEN PRACTISING BRO

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

17/Norwich/male/can help with petrol money, cigarettes, or booze or custard filled donuts

bertoman

BLLB

TURBO /

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS PERSON!!!!

He won’t rape/kill you on the journey!
He’s an awesome guy! (Guaranteed to kill time in the journey NOT YOU!)
I will thank you in person with gifts at the LAN
If he doesn’t get a lift, he can’t come!!! ;(

Please people of ‘Norwich And Above’…

HAVE A HEART! :)
cheers…

Swarley

cool^m

Need a lift!

I’ll pay petrol money, no problem. Just give me a shout on irc (#vertex) or on steam friends. <3

eoN^

High five for edinburgh Swarley.

Il probs be getting the train though, dont have a licence :< No point in Edinburgh :X

kaidus

WiK?

Good luck scots, no one wants to spend 8 hours in a small place with you.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »