Forum

The Official I39 Info Thread!! 2nd - 5th of april.

Created 27th November 2009 @ 23:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 26 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

About 70 signed up to the TF2 section, and thats not including the players that intend to play TF2 but are in a different seating area.

Sketch

MM

tf2 is etqw/other teamfps again?

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from Sketch

tf2 is etqw/other teamfps again?

No, it has a TF2 section now. But some TF2 people signed up under “Other” cause the TF2 section did not exist when signups opened. At least, that’s what i understood.

Something else: I understand the TF2 area is grandstand floor 1. But that floor (and the designated TF2 area) is scattered with people sitting all over the place. If i wanted to sit there with a team, there wouldn’t be any room unless we’re all sittting apart? Is that just bad luck for those not signing up more than 2 months in advance?

bertoman

BLLB

whole of SYN. plan 2 turn up and compete, 1st lan for all of us!!!!

Can’t wait, but we better get seats together!!!!

AuguR

Newbury is the best tbh. I was at i24, the final time they had a TFC section :(

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Everyone is “scattered” on the seating plan because, say only 2 of their 6 signs up then one sits at one end and one sits 5 places down from him, and when the rest sign up they can fill in the places in the middle.

Defrags are done on seating plans regulaly for when we’re nearer the event making more room for clans and shifting loners to diferent rows! So if you want to sit with friends change your tag in your profile.

And yep I got a tf2 seating implemented! But those who’ve been to previous lans have just auto signed up as squad FPS, change if possible!

Also a few random mixes pop up from various css/cod people so throw another couple of teams in the mixer. And finally most people Dont sign up until a month before the event, all the people that signed up currently have probably taken advantage of the early bird discounts.
This is by far the best volume of signups at this point of the year we’ve had so keep it up and look for a great comp with a nice prize pot!

As i say i reckon we’re on Par for around 20 teams, as a conservative guess, more depending on who pulls their finger out.

bertoman

BLLB

So your saying even if we don’t pick seats next together right now, we should still be moved next to each other when multiplay sort it? That’d be sweet!

SfynX

T2P

looking to book my tickets soonish, looking forward to it!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from bertoman

So your saying even if we don’t pick seats next together right now, we should still be moved next to each other when multiplay sort it? That’d be sweet!

Well i’d replace *should with *maybe* :) As if theres loads of teams already on that floor, then your out of room space im afraid mate.
I’d urge as many of your team to sign up ASAP so you can just sit down in the seat picker pronto. As i say then as many of you as possible spread yourselves out over the 6 seats |Tapley|X|Friend|X|X|Friend| <– For example if you only had 3 players signed up so far, the x's being spare seats.

Then make sure your clan tags in your profile are all the same! This way you wont get moved in the defrag. I wouldt just sit in all random places and hope to get moved together as thats unlikely ;).

bertoman

BLLB

Cheers mate, gonna get my clan off their arses and get ’em to pay up! :)

Yoshi

vertex3

Yep, tags are the only sure fire way you’ll get to sit next to clan mates (as I believe they’re the first part of defrag, then gaming section). You can still raise tickets though towards the day if you’re completely unhappy with your seating arrangement. As Tapley says though, best way to is to get in early and avoid cutting it too close.

Black_Bob

[DA]

I havent changed my tags but ive made one of my friends in inv> or cantfitmyn my seat manager will that be enought so they dont take my seat away! i would be pissed off if they moved me!

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

From the Iseries that boX? have been to we have always got a general idea of where we are sitting from booking early but it is always shifted about slightly closer to the event, best advice is, space out as Tapley has said to reserve your seats then make 1 person (team/clan leader) your seat manager, that way if changes need to be made quickly 1 person can do everything

Sorry if I have repeated anything not read everything properly as I am being ninja at work :x

Easy-

i decided one drunken friday night it would be a great idea to go to i39 as i havnt been before, so i bought a ticket without really thinking it through too far as i have no team to attend with :)
not too bothered if i dont fnd a team but if there is anyone out there wanting a medic of questionable talents then drop me a line somewhere and we can see if we suit one another.
also i live in essex roughly near the dartford tunnel/crossing and i will be driving so if anyone is need of a lift and not too far out of my way then i would be happy to provide them with one.
give me a shout if you are interested

Mike

TEZC

What’s the minimum age requirement?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 26 Next »