Forum

DeutschLAN 2016: Announcement + Main thread!

Created 9th March 2016 @ 15:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 Next »

Mr. Guy

*fast
§GOLD

I don’t trust this at all. The LAN is on 9-11, goes from 9-11 and is hosted by germans…

Speedead

@

Any chance sponsors give PC ? Will probably go with my bike to try german highway ( :D )

Can take my monitor with gear, i already got a team soooo pls c:

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from Speedead

Any chance sponsors give PC ?

nice meme xd

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Speedead

Any chance sponsors give PC ? Will probably go with my bike to try german highway ( :D )

Can take my monitor with gear, i already got a team soooo pls c:

Very expensive to get PC Rentals, it is unlikely and if we did, it’d likely be for a specific team.

firej

there are actually people offering to provide laptops here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fLfZkqMMIhjIbanqHsXiRQ7XEJsS0ooI2MEnYdF40JU/edit#gid=2130539046. if you want to get added to the need gear table ask aoshi or stinson i guess :)

Last edited by firej,

quintosh

wL.

buy a pc on amazon then return after

Speedead

@

Quoted from firej

there are actually people offering to provide laptops here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fLfZkqMMIhjIbanqHsXiRQ7XEJsS0ooI2MEnYdF40JU/edit#gid=2130539046. if you want to get added to the need gear table ask aoshi or stinson i guess :)

Thanks but i will just go with my car i think will be more easy, so i can take a monitor 27″ 60hz if someone need it and aswell will go from France so if someone come to Paris can bring him to the deutshlan nothing is done but just saying ! :)

epsoli

Alright my arriving there got confirmed, as long as I can get a pc or laptop from someone to play on. If not I’d be interested in filming the lan.

In case you could bring extra rig or laptop hit me up, I’ll pay you for making the lan possible mate

Also how can I get added to that need gear sheet ? =)

unu

Quoted from epsoli

Also how can I get added to that need gear sheet ? =)

Request permission to edit it and describe who you are

torrerofranches

epsoli you lucky bastard, im still too young to go, I guess I will see you in DeutschLAN 2018

Quoted from torrerofranches

epsoli you lucky bastard, im still too young to go, I guess I will see you in DeutschLAN 2018

If you’re old enough to attend but still a minor you’re allowed to get a guardian like last edition

torrerofranches

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

If you’re old enough to attend but still a minor you’re allowed to get a guardian like last edition

Nah I’m not old enough to attend: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1
Im a minor²

Last edited by torrerofranches,

torrerofranches

Quoted from torrerofranches

[…]

Nah I’m not old enough to attend: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

wait minor? in which context?

Last edited by torrerofranches,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS