Forum

i55 Thanks Thread!

Created 31st August 2015 @ 23:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

FireStorm

-9m-

Having just got back from LAN I already miss it and it is so easy to forget what a dedicated community we have and how we can come together as a group of people to produce one of if not the best LAN events I’ve ever been to.

So I think people need some well deserved shoutouts.

Dashner – Without you none of this would of been possible to the extent it was you fucking nailed it.

Nymthae – So much work in the background to make sure everyone has what they needed, and major props for running that Sunday evening Ultiduo tournament. Even if she was hard to get out of bed in the mornings :P

Sideshow, Beta, Cmdx, Mana, Gecks, Arx and any other casters I may have missed – Thanks for not only doing a brilliant cast but your skill at padding out the space while we are trying to get games started is unquestionable :P

Clive – The Clive food and drink collection and delivery service was a lifesaver even if steals your shirts and never gives them back.

Tapley, nvc and Jesse – Working from the Multiplay side of things they were a massive help us get the resources we needed to make it happen. They really are driving home to the big guys we are worth supporting.

Bones – For being such a god damn nice guy and making the effort to get back down to help out with the camera work on Sunday.

Uberchain and Tagg – I hope to see lots of awesome pictures, and I seem to remember Tagg suppling many boxes of donuts.

All the players and teams that made the effort to come over from overseas and play. Was amazing to see people from all over the globe.

Thanks to anyone I missed, I may ninja edit more in later!

fiyah

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Samski best caster

nvc

I just wish I had the time to watch more of it! Gj all involved!

Agro

(Q)<

All of the above, plus Tempest for sourcing and fetching all the black chairs for your audience.

Hank

FAINT

tftv for awesome casting and overall a great job during the lan <3

to saints for being together for 4 lans (will miss u guys <33)

and then a big thanks to players i finally met during this lan: bulle, tek, flippy, zebbo, ryb, mike, henghast, kaidus, haffi, kaptain, serotone, herr_p, drackk, torrit, alfie, kr4tos, nation, scrab, sheepy, AMS, maks, dennia, smirre, vani, kaja, caps, moursi, irppa, neo, hildreth, sideshow, dr.phil, hallow, fanva and so many more for just one awesome lan and making it the highlight of my year (im sorry if i forgot some names i just woke up :D)

Last edited by Hank,

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

thanks for dodging will

dAGNER

duplo

Thank you for being there for me at all hours of the day, ready to comfort me. Thank you Tesco Extra!

I couldn’t possibly thank everyone I met as there is far too many of you, so I will at least say thanks everyone who I spoke to as well the amazing organisers, casters, staff who made it all possible. I had many great conversations and even better company, will be missing everyone until next lan!

I thought the production value was great and thoroughly enjoyed watched some amazing plays, wp to everyone playing this lan and thanks for making it all happen.

LOVE YOU ALL <3

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from dAGNER

Thank you for being there for me at all hours of the day, ready to comfort me. Thank you Tesco Extra!

Was the surströmming can opened at all?

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

Quoted from dAGNER

lmao whats even funnier was that shit was closed when we went to get food at 1am on saturday. You were even there!

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

thanks for dodging will

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I love you all.

Except Sheepy cos he left early….

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

hpqoeu – For being the first to attend lan by phone
Drackk – For avoiding those single player games,
sidestep – Making up for the last lan where you were missing,
turbomonkey – Helping TFTV on camera as short notice and your computer noobness making me feel i know lots about computers
nuze – having the ability to go missing and turn up at any moment,
moursi – fanshawe, fannyshave, fung-sway, fondue, facesore, flamestore
henghast – top banter savage flavour
kermit – top banter scottish flavour,
ethug – being a staple of my lan experience,
stark – top banter norman flavour
spudd – top banter
alfie – top banter meme flavour,
verse – Being the chillest dude at lan,
nation – For immediately taking my advice and making a move on a girl with a boyfriend two feet away from her
kratos – For taking 50 selfies a minute
sonixx – another staple of my lan i was happy to see
lux – all night torment of kr4tos and all nighter award
t0m – THE REALEST OF KIN-PERSONS
AMS – telling me exactly what i wanted to hear
War – the entertainer
Serotone – letting me compare him to dr.phil
davidthewin – sickest camera man
sideshow – golden boy of tf2
hafficool – passionate game talk
herr_p – having a sick lan not just ingame but out of game too spewing chatting gold 24/7
fir – all night award and being LAN santa claus (drunken jolly man spreading joy)
samski – good casting lad
molesto – excellent drunk
ondkaja – sick fucking strat man
vani – horrible drunk, kind guy
capz – perhaps the funniest guy at lan
smirre – coolest guy at lan
fanva – siiiick cunt barely scratches the surface
kaidus – funny chill dude
hildreth – all nighter award
mana – Top lad, bringer of good times, being a social machine as well as a working machine
arie – A-god :PogChamp:
commander_x – Great casting and good showing on the desk
will, fallen – doubt you’re reading but it was nice for you guys to come say hello to tf2 nerds
dr.phil – that armwrestle with sideshow was like watching dragonball z
numlocked – you could have prevented everything seb
Black_bob, Cufc, Tango, Vaette, tpm, b0nes – My first tf2 crew still rocking i-series
Arx, beta – Sick chats about tf2 and streaming practises near production, was great for you guys to turn up
Sim, suyoo, ryushi – MY BOYS, Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2 Stream 2
gecks – james bond of tf2, so suave, so cool, so charming, so professional
poison, mattcv, potato – for beating ownage squad and basking in their salt
huhy – Cool of you to show up on such short notice and not only helping tftv out but being a cool cat to talk to
wolf – great guy, i hope you and your team’s essentials.tf gets off the ground and soars
permzilla – don’t forget your roots
o’leary – nice guy, nice talks
CeeJaey – Coming over to say hi, good luck with DeutchLAN
kritzkast crew – great guys thank you for offering to bite of you sausage, no thank you to whipping out the camera and threating to put it on twitter
nvc – cool to see you working with multiplay and being so accommodating with setup,
firestorm, tapley and nymphae – again; being so accommodating with setup and just being awesome to talk to too, dashner – you fucking did it bro, so proud of you,
airon – for caring so much about your craft striving for the best for the audience
bones – going the extra mile to help out and being so happy and fun that you just give of good times,
uberchain – taking some killer pictures and being my interview emotional coach
tagg – again; taking some killer pictures (and vlogs) and being the bearer of delicious treats
bluee – keeping tagg in check about REAL bacon and putting up with far too many feeling bluee jokes

if i forgot you, first forgive me its very late and tell me ill edit you in, no one left behind

Last edited by TurboTabs,

Will

Quoted from TurboTabs

will, fallen – doubt you’re reading but it was nice for you guys to come say hello to tf2 nerds

Hi

Zafus

BRIT

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

thanks for dodging will

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »