Forum

Poison's Quest For A Place To Sleep At I55-LAN

Created 25th August 2015 @ 00:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Poison

HOUND

Its my first time going to a LAN and I’ve mainly been improvising my weekend at I55 with my BYOC ticket and recently joined LAN team.
Is there anybody that wouldn’t mind helping me out and offer space in their hotel or tent over the weekend where I could stay and sleep? I can pay my nights for the hotel if it resorts to it.
Thankyou for listening to my plea for help :)
Freddie. (Poison)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Give Trell a shout he’s a good lad. Will watch you while you sleep and give some night night kisses.
https://forums.multiplay.com/insomnia55/102194-hotel-spot-available?highlight=sleeping

Setlet

Get a pillow and sleep on your keyboard.

Imagine it like sleeping on your desk during a boring class.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Setlet

Get a pillow and sleep on your keyboard.

Imagine it like sleeping on your desk during a boring class.

wont they kick you out for doing that? unless there is a rule change, I may do this on sunday night

Setlet

Quoted from FIR

[…]

wont they kick you out for doing that? unless there is a rule change, I may do this on sunday night

Well they might at UK, but in my local lan the security only wake you up if you are sleeping on multiple chairs or under the tables.

Checking the rules might be a good idea.

Pro tip:

If you want to avoid lan death. Don’t sleep at your desk. You will experience the worst night sleep of your life.

Last edited by Turbo,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Setlet

[…]

Well they might at UK, but in my local lan the security only wake you up if you are sleeping on multiple chairs or under the tables.

Checking the rules might be a good idea.

They don’t allow it due to fire safety and insurance issues.

Poison

HOUND

I am officially sorted for camping at I55. ty for all the information about spooning and sleeping ontop of your keyboard.

Many <3's

Last edited by Poison,

Add A Reply Pages: 1