Forum

i55 - Sunday Evening Fun Tournament

Created 10th August 2015 @ 22:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

As part of the community games running at iseries there will be a Sunday fun tournament for TF2.

The current plan is either ultiduo 2v2 or soldier bball 2v2 starting approx. 8 pm, with a double elimination. For reference the 6v6 tournament is scheduled to end at 5.30 pm the latest.

Is this of interest, and if so which would you prefer? The timing can be changed to either 7 pm or 9 pm if that works better. Please feel free to make any other suggestions!

Last edited by Nymthae,

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

ultiduo would be sick

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

ultiduo #Raptain on LAN

kos

ft.
bobs

i wanna slam nerds at ultiduo sign me up

Honey Badger

Ulti plz!!!

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

T’is happening

Ultiduo tournament
Sunday, 8 pm, for funzies and ice cream
Double elimation, random seed, BO1 throughout, final BO3, max 16 teams [estimated run time of ~2 hours total]
Weekend spectators are allowed to play in this if you can find a kind person to loan their computer to you :)

Due to the team limit i’d recommend signing up now. Please only sign up if you intend to play. I will keep a list of reserves if teams do not turn up. Your registration will be confirmed by turning up at 7.45 pm in the community games Steam chat room. I’ll post nearer the time with that.

Sign up https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-Ax2EdBRD_Docdo2oSDTIgkT7E1JDP5sO4QjXQTwESs/ and i’ll transfer them over to the community games tournament sign up.

Last edited by Nymthae,

Will

Signed up. CU @ LAN

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

finn+1

Add A Reply Pages: 1