Created 19th July 2015 @ 16:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Hallow

P.O.P

and name it Kenny Doggins omg thats the best name ever

byte

Quoted from Mirelin

[…]

That is very offensive to ignore people, mister. I hope someday you will understand that. Especially, when people come to you with clean intentions.

Not really, never know when to take u seriously :D

Cheers

Byte

huhystah

Both teams agreed to share the first/ second place prize money… You know that the whole LAN was a disaster and especially the final, which didn’t even play out properly when the electricity got cut.

Thing is, i was only responsible for running the event. I have no access to prize money. After the LAN i sent a skype message to the coordinator about the prize money. Since the prize pool was around 10k EUR (both money and gaming gear), all of the teams that took top 3 had to wait around 3 months in order to receive the money. I then got asked to provide bank accounts to send the money. Third place received 60 EUR, that went to the leader of IsF. I will repeat myself again, both teams did agree to share the first and second prize money. I got told that KTU president cannot send more than 200 EUR to one person, because of Lithuanian taxes. I then got asked to provide only 3 bank accounts, because the president cannot be arsed to bothered to send the money to gazillion accounts (yep, that did happen, cause he’s lazy as hell). So i asked Permzilla, Evokje and Kraftaz to provide their bank account information. Each person received 180 EUR and i was hoping that the players will share the money between each other, because as i mentioned KTU president didn’t want to bother with the whole money transfer “operation”, which is apparently verrrry difficult.

I explained everything to you and Shyouu, i’m doing it yet again. Please don’t spread lies as well, because for me having to work under such condition for the second time was already enough and i still feel shit on how everything turned out… Especially as i didn’t sleep in the last TF2 LAN events, it’s an awful awful feeling. Now you are just making it all worse. Imagine how did i have to feel when i kept going to the LAN coordinator to see what’s the situation with CS:GO tournament and i kept getting told it will probably won’t start any time soon… Then walking back to the TF2 players and having to tell them that the TF2 tourny will begin in few hours… I don’t know how many times i got told the same answer.

I do love TF2 community and i always have tried to support it as much as possible. I will of course take the blame as a TF2 LAN organizator and can only apologise to all of the attendees for having such experience. I am truly sorry!

Last edited by huhystah,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

From what I heard, all this shit happened because of the CS:GO people being fucking retards (nothing new here), why is everyone blaming huhy? :( Why would he go through all the effort for this if he intended to fuck it up on purpose, this seems really retarded to me. I wasn’t there though

Hallow

P.O.P

according to my math perm ‘the sperm’ zilla owes me 15€

NeuTronas

:D
But most important no medals in game.

Last edited by NeuTronas,

dAGNER

duplo

So there isnt a problem with the prize money then? What about kajas point, to make the tourney shorter? As I remember it, not a single game got to the third map in the bo3 format. It was always 2 – 0.
Not saying you’re a dick or anything but I just want to hear your reasoning (if it even was your decision).

Beers

Chyte

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Huhy is a top lad, the Infoshow organization in general is utter shite but Huhy did his best, anything prize money related he has nothing to do with.

Most action we saw at lan = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLW0y34Audg&list=PLxD5ooWDcE35gBHNgKHzVeyNt3LxM9Ws6&index=16

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from huhystah

Both teams agreed to share the first/ second place prize money… You know that the whole LAN was a disaster and especially the final, which didn’t even play out properly when the electricity got cut.

Thing is, i was only responsible for running the event. I have no access to prize money. After the LAN i sent a skype message to the coordinator about the prize money. Since the prize pool was around 10k EUR (both money and gaming gear), all of the teams that took top 3 had to wait around 3 months in order to receive the money. I then got asked to provide bank accounts to send the money. Third place received 60 EUR, that went to the leader of IsF. I will repeat myself again, both teams did agree to share the first and second prize money. I got told that KTU president cannot send more than 200 EUR to one person, because of Lithuanian taxes. I then got asked to provide only 3 bank accounts, because the president cannot be arsed to bothered to send the money to gazillion accounts (yep, that did happen, cause he’s lazy as hell). So i asked Permzilla, Evokje and Kraftaz to provide their bank account information. Each person received 180 EUR and i was hoping that the players will share the money between each other, because as i mentioned KTU president didn’t want to bother with the whole money transfer “operation”, which is apparently verrrry difficult.

I explained everything to you and Shyouu, i’m doing it yet again. Please don’t spread lies as well, because for me having to work under such condition for the second time was already enough and i still feel shit on how everything turned out… Especially as i didn’t sleep in the last TF2 LAN events, it’s an awful awful feeling. Now you are just making it all worse. Imagine how did i have to feel when i kept going to the LAN coordinator to see what’s the situation with CS:GO tournament and i kept getting told it will probably won’t start any time soon… Then walking back to the TF2 players and having to tell them that the TF2 tourny will begin in few hours… I don’t know how many times i got told the same answer.

I do love TF2 community and i always have tried to support it as much as possible. I will of course take the blame as a TF2 LAN organizator and can only apologise to all of the attendees for having such experience. I am truly sorry!

Oh come on, don’t bring this shit with loving the community and trying your best in order to improve it. If you read my thread again in a more wise way, you probably can notice that nobody was really blaming you for the lan organisation (at least I wasn’t) It was the money management that pissed out every player from our team, especially me.

As you said it before, you were the one responsible for forwarding the bank info to that retarded man who is in the head of everything and sending the money n’ stuff. And if you ask me, this “secret” shit with sending all money to Sideshow was quite an upper cut in to the stomach. Of course, I am being ironic there, but what I mean, when the things come for money you just simply have to know the line which you simply can’t cross with your incompetence.

Didn’t you think about getting in contact with at least both parties to ask what and how the things are about to be sorted? Instead you just randomly sent the money “somewhere”.

4 months later kraftaz receives 180 euros. All team is getting very mad and starts to blame him for stealing half of our money. I don’t know how about you, huhy, but 60 euros is a very huge amount of money for the third world countries. For this money I can have decend lunchs in my university for a months and a half time (Soup, entree and a desert.), and Tracker can buy a camel for this money in order to live full and happy life with 5 wifes of his.

You just simply can’t be incompetent at this matter. Moreover, you can’t be rude and avoiding people after you created this mess of yours.
And then, half being shocked, I am writing to you and that’s what I get:

– Oyoyo, my name is huhas, I sent the money, so go and deal with everything on your own.

By the way, I talked with sideshow about the money and he has no idea about it at all. I don’t mind getting 45 euros.

ondkaja

IKEA

The initial delays weren’t huhy’s fault. But for me it was horrible to miss the grand finals (scheduled at 9AM) because of the double elimination bo3 bs, especially after staying awake the whole night, even though I warned him before and during the tournament that me&hallow wouldn’t be able to make the grand finals if it got delayed. The deeper we got into the night the more obvious it became that there would be nowhere enough time to continue with double elimination. I mean, by 9AM when the finals were scheduled, there was still three bo3 matches left before the grand final.

But yeah I don’t regret coming and will probably go again to the next infoshow if there is a TF2 tournament. Just make it a lot shorter and more flexible so these obvious mistakes don’t become an issue.

Popcorp

People go to Tf2 LAN to win small amount of money?

Think about it, 60 euros, how much money you spent for your travels, LAN ticket, accommodation(?), if the overall price was 60 or more, then you already lost your presumed months of lunches at Uni and since 60+ euros is a lot for a “third world” country, why bother even going to LAN and throwing away your precious lunch money?

It’s not Huhy’s fault that Lithuania is so corrupted and people don’t give a fuck about the others, give him a slack, he contributed a lot to the community and deserves a bit of a respect at very least. He just organized a Tf2 event, but was not able to control the whole process…

Ofc I wasn’t at LAN, so I’m not in the biggest position to say anything, but still, don’t be so harsh to those who contributed (or tried to) to Comp. Tf2. =/

ondkaja

IKEA

Actually the money was delivered and on time (international standard for delivering prize money is apparently 90 days regardless if it’s dreamhack or infoshow). The problem was that rocket dragons only got 66% of their money because of miscommunication as far as I’m aware. And well, if you are promised a certain amount of money it’s kind of shitty to not deliver on the promises and it’s retarded to criticise people for wanting to get money that’s rightfully theirs. People might not go to LAN to make a profit, but having the winnings pay for part of the LAN certainly is a big motivator for going in the first place. And yes, it’s possible to not spend that much money if you live close to Lithuania. 60€ in Lithuania is a lot.

Last edited by ondkaja,

Hallow

P.O.P

So you’re telling me that perm ‘the sperm’ zilla owes me 30€? Profit!

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Popcorp

People go to Tf2 LAN to win small amount of money?

Think about it, 60 euros, how much money you spent for your travels, LAN ticket, accommodation(?), if the overall price was 60 or more, then you already lost your presumed months of lunches at Uni and since 60+ euros is a lot for a “third world” country, why bother even going to LAN and throwing away your precious lunch money?

It’s not Huhy’s fault that Lithuania is so corrupted and people don’t give a fuck about the others, give him a slack, he contributed a lot to the community and deserves a bit of a respect at very least. He just organized a Tf2 event, but was not able to control the whole process…

Ofc I wasn’t at LAN, so I’m not in the biggest position to say anything, but still, don’t be so harsh to those who contributed (or tried to) to Comp. Tf2. =/

Pavel, Lithuanian lan is 200km away from my city. I spent nothing for getting there and accommodation was Kraftaz’s house :D

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

I haven’t received the money yet Mirelin, but when I am back on Saturday we can sort this out. We did agree to share the money evenly, however I didn’t remember the amounts, so I presumed what huhy was sending me was correct.

If anyone can remember exactly how much it was for 1st and 2nd that would be great, I can transfer any pending money over once I get it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »