Forum

DeutschLAN Fundraiser DONE !

Created 5th July 2015 @ 09:08

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ElazulTF2

Thanks to an enormous donation from MasterNoob and many other, this is going to be super epic !

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/deutschlan-tf2-fundraiser#/funders

WML

Might be returned though, because masternoob.

san alex

what happen?

Jon

ETF

If kkaltuu is right about the name under that donation being stu_milne2k, then it wasnt Masternoob. I know who stu_milne is tho.

Quoted from kKaltUu

I don’t recognize the email address that donated the 500 euro, but if anyone knows stu_milne2k or he is reading this: please let me know if it’s serious.

Indiegogo contributions are not refundable and I’d hate you to get the bad end of a prank.

Last edited by Jon,

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Elazul FailFish

WML

Quoted from Jon

If kkaltuu is right about the name under that donation being stu_milne2k, then it wasnt Masternoob. I know who stu_milne is tho.

[…]

Who is it then? Gotta give a shoutout to someone that donates that much :^)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

We will Figur that out an If this donation is confirmed, we will shoutout at out show match cast tonight!

ElazulTF2

Sorry Raptor that you couldnt donate the money you don’t have :)

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

Quoted from ElazulTF2

Sorry Raptor that you couldnt donate the money you don’t have :)

Better watch the Showmatch today,fucking nerd

Meeto

Quoted from Jon

[…]

Then tell people so they know who to shoutout to.

kaptain

wG

Maybe he wants to stay anonymous?

Meeto

Then he should at least come forth and tell one of the people runnign the fundraiser that it was him. We don’t want Masternoob getting any undeserved credit. Especially since it wasn’t him.

Add A Reply Pages: 1