Schalala
Kane
Tom
MOOGLE

going strong lads

Funs

OK PROBLEM:

I only just realised where it is:

1 hour walk from Ricoh Arena, say here if you are still up, we are all walking down from LAN on the THURSDAY!

gouldie

When you’re out with the lads and you’re having a look in JD and you might fancy the Curry Club at ‘Spoons but then your mate Callum who’s an absolute ledge and the Archbishop of Banterbury says “Oi brevs let’s have a cheeky Nandos instead” and you’ll think “Top. Let’s smash it.”

thpathm

DMX
BRIT

It’d only be 20mins if we run it. Also we’ll burn off the unhealthy food. 8)

Devon

BMS

Quoted from thpathm

It’d only be 20mins if we run it. Also we’ll burn off the unhealthy food. 8)

run? fuck that. that’s not cheeky at all.

thpathm

DMX
BRIT

someone get a cheeky minibus

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

im down for a cheeky nandos

Funs

I hope everyone is ok with an hour walk because that’s what it’s gonna be!

Also, somehow I need to book a table :D Does anyone know if places like nandos will allow 30 person booking

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

please put me on the list, I do not wanna miss out on nandos

TurboTabs

(Classy)
Op4

How big is this nandos? Big enough to casually meet the sudden demand of 30~ people entering at once?

Funs

Quoted from TurboTabs

How big is this nandos? Big enough to casually meet the sudden demand of 30~ people entering at once?

I will book a table with as many people as possible. For now because of this the list is on hold.

I need people to tell me whether they are seriously going, and when it comes to booking who knows how much deposit there will need to be etc.

asadawarf

#ΣDM
(°)>

me love dat chickaaaaan

put me on the list pls, love a cheeky nandos

Funs

It’s getting tight in terms of numbers, I don’t know how many people the restaurant will be willing to reserve for, and they may likely ask for a deposit, of which I personally will not pay by myself.

If I am asked for a deposit when I ring tomorrow, I’ll need to find a way to get money off of you guys for that. That’s if they allow 33 people.

Quoted from asadawarf

me love dat chickaaaaan

put me on the list pls, love a cheeky nandos

I’ll put you on the waiting list, just due to numbers.

Funs

Please add me and message me to tell me if you are definitely going. If you do not, you will be removed from the list.

I need an idea of how many are definitely going.

Devon

BMS

were serious about the cheeky nandos, so if your not actually coming then don’t post on the forum as its fucking with the spreadsheet.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »