Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 20 Next »

demsix

Quoted from cloudy

Anyone know how much parking costs if you dont have a BYOC ticket?

It’s a fiver.

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Might be (will be) a silly question. Should I write down my seat or at the gate they will give some kind of a paper about it?

Quoted from kronis

Might be (will be) a silly question. Should I write down my seat or at the gate they will give some kind of a paper about it?

You get a lanyard when you check in. Your lanyard that you get has your seat number on it.

As long as you have picked your seat you don’t need to bring anything else. They know where you are sat.

Last edited by Turbo,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Prize pot now 10k! Some rich American with a huge backpack blew 2.5k!!! Biggest prize pot at at summer lan lol. And they say tf2 is dead ;)

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Me and turbo have arrived. Sidestep is also nearby. The tent looks proper good.

I’m guessing there will be no way to view the TF2 stuff live outside of the actual BYOC hall again? (in which case I should stay at home and watch it online….)?

Sarah

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

I’m guessing there will be no way to view the TF2 stuff live outside of the actual BYOC hall again? (in which case I should stay at home and watch it online….)?

I think you’re guessing right.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You can get into the TF2 tent aslong as you have a BYOC person that can vouch for you if you are just a spec. Give me a shout if you get stuck and i’ll get you in if needed.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Your seat number isn’t actually on the lanyards this time, I just walked about until someone told me where to sit.

Sarah

Quoted from Tapley ❤

You can get into the TF2 tent aslong as you have a BYOC person that can vouch for you if you are just a spec. Give me a shout if you get stuck and i’ll get you in if needed.

does that mean we can get in on monday morning too ?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

WHERE’S NICO?

b4nny tried to suplex a grill?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sarah

[…]
does that mean we can get in on monday morning too ?

Depends who we is but potentially yes as long as spectator pass lasts until then,

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

sorsa

mooz

Where can I find the rosters?

http://comp.tf/wiki/Insomnia55#Notable_Participants

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 20 Next »