Forum

i55 - 28th to 31st August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 7th April 2015 @ 01:58

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Just to be mega super sure, I can enter the byoc areas with a weekend spectator pass thing?

Sarah

Quoted from T0m

Just to be mega super sure, I can enter the byoc areas with a weekend spectator pass thing?

yes

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

nice! thank you

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from torrit

me and my homeboy mici have bought our tickets
as it is now, we’re camping, but we havent bought an early access ticket
is it still possible for us to go down to coventry and set up our tent on thursday, etc without actually entering the venue?

They will give you a wristband for the campsite when you check in so i’m kind of guessing you have to check in to get that, which would involve having EAS.

Worth just dropping a ticket to be sure.

Hallow

P.O.P

torrit just get eas and we’ll hang dont worry boo

torrit

alright, so i decided to get eas
what do i do if i already have my ticket? do i just add eas to my current one or open a ticket about or message multiplay or????

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from torrit

alright, so i decided to get eas
what do i do if i already have my ticket? do i just add eas to my current one or open a ticket about or message multiplay or????

you can add it to the current one or just pay £15 on the door when you get there

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

you can add it to the current one or just pay £15 on the door when you get there

Uhh, usually, although i’d recommend pre-paying it because you start to hold things up if you’re adding additional payments (and usually get funnelled into a different, slower queue for it). Not a real problem if you’re arriving when it’s quiet but hard to say I guess.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Couple of announcements:

Medi gun pickups will be banned for the duration of the tournament event. I am conscious we are still in the infancy of this new mechanic and that there is very little top level play with the pickups active.

Please make travel arrangements so you are in a position to play tournament games from 4 pm, Friday. Games will be defaulted if you cannot field a team for any scheduled games. There is a chance games may start later (i.e. 5 pm) for all teams not in the invite group however this is numbers-dependent so please do not rely on it.

I will post a full schedule up soon!

FireStorm

-9m-

Last call for people who need a Rental PC for i55, I shall be nailing down numbers by the end of the week and after that I can’t be sure I will be able to get you one.

If you do need one then please fill out this form

http://goo.gl/forms/7AqfHjqKul

For those that have already done so I shall be contacting you with full payment details at the end of the week.

fiyah

FIR

SnG

quick question, will they have that tent where they were having a rave again? (think it was DJ Fresh the last time) it was pretty sick last time I was there, too bad the bar was closed when I went there

hawku

AYO

Quoted from FIR

quick question, will they have that tent where they were having a rave again? (think it was DJ Fresh the last time) it was pretty sick last time I was there, too bad the bar was closed when I went there

Yeah, there’s going to be another phat rave, yeah massive shame the bar was closed I was really upset at this fact.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from hawku

Yeah, there’s going to be another phat rave, yeah massive shame the bar was closed I was really upset at this fact.

aww yiss, now I just need to look for a group who dont mind raving with other nerds :P

Crack clan are looking for a roamer and probably a scout for LAN.

High preferred. Add me

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

If you haven’t already then please start signing your teams up to the clanforge system https://insomniagamingfestival.com/i55/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/ – log in (you must have a BYOC ticket) and enter a team name in the box to create a team. Once a team has been created your team mates will be able to select it from the drop down list.

If you want to rename your team you will need to make a new team and then join that. The old team will disappear once all players have left it.

Signups for the tournament will close on Friday, 28th August at an estimated ~1 pm. It is preferable that you sign up before the event in case you have any delays with arriving to the event or computer issues. Any team without 6 players once the signups closed will be dropped from the tournament.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 20 Next »