Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 57 Next »

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Medals are distributed as we speak, check your inventory tonight!

quintosh

wL.

schon lange

Lex

Fe |

I am think many people never have this medals. This medals have only very good team. Thats the first write that all participants have medal after only any team:). Only pro have this, another people ……… LOL

Nice medals! What about Season 8?

Maxi

BRIT

Quoted from DCS

Medals are distributed as we speak, check your inventory tonight!

Came up during a scrim, “omg 3rd place u so good xdxdxdxd”

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from quintosh

schon lange

the placement and some participation medals have been given out today. the rest will follow this week

only staff and people that worked on the lan had medals before today…

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

A giant ramble about the LAN that prolly nobody cares about, but may be interesting for some

http://www.teamfortress.tv/28987/deutschlan-2015-thoughts-from-stinson-out

potte

wheres my supporter medal rip;(

Quoted from potte

wheres my supporter medal rip;(

I can see your steam ID on the list, I’m still missing about 7 donators that haven’t submitted their ID’s. Deadline for replying the the mail is friday, after that it should be handed out.

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

WHERE IS MY PARTICIPANT MEDAL?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Like i Said, medals are given out till the end of the week

slimy hairball

(Eat Your Veggies)

Quoted from kKaltUu

[…]

I can see your steam ID on the list, I’m still missing about 7 donators that haven’t submitted their ID’s. Deadline for replying the the mail is friday, after that it should be handed out.

I’m still asking / wondering if I get my donator medal – I donated through a show match stream and I won an unusual hat in the raffle. Stinson took care of that way back at that time. Added you on steam, waiting for reply? Thnx :)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from slimy hairball

[…]

I’m still asking / wondering if I get my donator medal – I donated through a show match stream and I won an unusual hat in the raffle. Stinson took care of that way back at that time. Added you on steam, waiting for reply? Thnx :)

If you only payed on stream, not to indiegogo, then you are nit eligible for the supporter medal. The medal is a perk on our indiegogo campaign. Only exception is if you donated enough via TF2Pickup.net

firej

Quoted from DCS

[…]

If you only payed on stream, not to indiegogo, then you are nit eligible for the supporter medal. The medal is a perk on our indiegogo campaign. Only exception is if you donated enough via TF2Pickup.net

Did you need to do something special on pickup or just do a usual donation ?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from firej

[…]

Did you need to do something special on pickup or just do a usual donation ?

From our announcement:

If you donate a minimum of €30** to TF2Pickup.net between now (22nd of july) and the 10th of September we will pass your SteamID on to the DeutschLAN admins responsible for distributing the medals.

Last edited by Kuferl,

potte

waiting medalz ;(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 54 55 56 57 Next »