Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 57 Next »

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

Is the time deutschlan.tf is counting down to the time the thing actually starts? Can’t find the starting time anywhere explicitly, and it’s kinda useful to know for the planning of the car journey ^^ (same goes for the way back, what time will it be over?)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Hello Guys!

Now that i55 os over, the hypetrain reaches its climax!

First of all:

A lot of teams have some last-minute-LANdodgers… (-.-). So if you want to participate afterall after you have discovered how much fun LANs are and you still got some money left after i55, let us know! Amongst others, Checkers, FairEnough and Hildreths teams are still looking to fill the gaps in their rosters!!

@Era+Chime: We contaced all leaders (including yours i think) to fill out a spreadsheet stating the arrival days+times from each player. We will sit down and convert these information into a shuttle plan.
A common misunderstanding: we are not hiring a taxi service for this. We do rely on players that are coming by car to help us out with this (in exchange for gasmoney ofc!). The Gas money for the voluntary drivers will be taken from the Fundraiser!

The games start on friday @ ~21 CEST and the finals will be done by sunday, 13CEST

We are gonna have a full staffmember meeting tonight, i expect a lot more to come!

Last edited by DCS,

Lex

Fe |

This post is mainly directed at people from Poland and Germany.

There’s a chance that I’ll join the LAN last-minute to play with my team…
…but the only reasonable way for me to get there is by car and going 700km each way is kind of sad and not that cheap (at least for me).

Sooo I figured I could pick up some people on the way to lower the cost per person.

Here’s what my route would look like: https://www.google.pl/maps/dir/Wroc%C5%82aw/Natur+Ferienpark,+33039+Nieheim,+Germany/@50.5091093,11.3835842,7z/am=t/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x470fe9c2d4b58abf:0xb70956aec205e0f5!2m2!1d17.0385376!2d51.1078852!1m5!1m1!1s0x47baf8638d9c0887:0xa5de0bd6958dab7c!2m2!1d9.1172599!2d51.7998914

Or perhaps there’s someone else from Poland who’s also going and who could pick me up? I’ve been away for some time, so I have no idea who (apart from FE) is coming to DeutschLAN.

If you’re interested or have any info that could help, please add me on Steam.

Thanks.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Last edited by MARS^,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Lex

This post is mainly directed at people from Poland and Germany.

There’s a chance that I’ll join the LAN last-minute to play with my team…
…but the only reasonable way for me to get there is by car and going 700km each way is kind of sad and not that cheap (at least for me).

Sooo I figured I could pick up some people on the way to lower the cost per person.

Here’s what my route would look like: https://www.google.pl/maps/dir/Wroc%C5%82aw/Natur+Ferienpark,+33039+Nieheim,+Germany/@50.5091093,11.3835842,7z/am=t/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x470fe9c2d4b58abf:0xb70956aec205e0f5!2m2!1d17.0385376!2d51.1078852!1m5!1m1!1s0x47baf8638d9c0887:0xa5de0bd6958dab7c!2m2!1d9.1172599!2d51.7998914

Or perhaps there’s someone else from Poland who’s also going and who could pick me up? I’ve been away for some time, so I have no idea who (apart from FE) is coming to DeutschLAN.

If you’re interested or have any info that could help, please add me on Steam.

Thanks.

Bring Zubrowka and sausages thanks

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Latest newspost is up!

http://etf2l.org/2015/09/02/deutschlan-sponsored-by-tf2pickup-net-matches-and-schedule-are-now-live/

Deo

x22

Anyone travelling from UK got a spare car seat or want to take the Eurostar with me?

unu

Why is there a question mark on the LANpander team on the website? Is there some uncertainty?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

We are not sure if That will be their name. We would assume so since it is hildreths team featuring stevepander, but I have not been able to talk to Hildreth for longer that a couple of minutes cuz he was at i55 and in general pretty busy.
The question mark is only for the name, not the participation of that team.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Just received word from valve that the medals will possibly be added to the game before the LAN even starts.

HYPEE

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

give me medal now so I dont need to show up :)

foungi

0fo
0FO

Since some of you have a long journey it’d be a pity if you forgot something important, so i made a quick list about what to bring:

– PC/Laptop with power cables
– Monitor/Screen
– Monitor cables
– Peripherals (Mouse, Keyboard, Headset etc.)
– LAN/Ethernet Cable
– Warm Clothes (might get fresh at night)
– Washbag (shower gel, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving supplies)
– PLUG ADAPTERS!!! CHECK YOUR PLUGS!! HERE’S A WIKIPEDIA LINK TO THE GERMAN ONES:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets#CEE_7.2F3_and_CEE_7.2F4_.28German_.22Schuko.22.3B_Type_F.29
THERE ARE NO ADAPTERS AT MTA FOR YOU AND IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO GET SOME IN NIEHEIM!
– Money (Euro’s €) for food (There’s a Supermarket nearby)
– GUARDIAN PAPER FOR MINORS https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrvp9xnvm7p9yi1/deutschlan%20guardian%20sheet.pdf?dl=0

Towels and bedding are provided by MTA at the LAN.

sorry for shouting

Last edited by foungi,

And don’t forget your phone charger before I said I told you so

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

What about the Dakimakura’s? Kappa

I will personally slap anyone that even thinks about bringing one of those cum crusted hump lumps.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 41 42 43 ... 57 Next »