Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 57 Next »

Popcorp

WHERE’S OUR PROMISED dumpster_device TUTORIAL BY PREMIERSHIP HL SOLLY – HartzFartz? DID WE GET SCAMMED?

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from Popcorp

WHERE’S OUR PROMISED dumpster_device TUTORIAL BY PREMIERSHIP HL SOLLY – HartzFartz? DID WE GET SCAMMED?

Rumors has it that its gonna be here tomorrow. But yes you got scammed.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Ladies and Gentlemen; donators, participants, casters, admins, 6v6 scrubs (lol HL) or anyone else following DeutschLAN:

As we promised, we are revealing (some of) the magical secrets that lie behind the Beggar´s Bazooka and the Swiss mastermind that has proven to be the best with this weapon time and time again: HartzFartz!

Check out the BB Jumping Tutorial, one of the perks we promised you for reaching our stretchgoals! Feel free to share the video, give it a like or even subscribe to Hartz Teamfortress to be up-to-date to his latest work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9fFaRb-d-E

Marty

lala

Sorry if I missed it, but is there any kind of list of people/teams that are attending?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Not yet.

A fair share of teams are still missing 1-2 players, so I am kinda hesitating. Will be soon though!

Simba

Please contact me if from the UK and attending DeutschLAN, I’m looking into travel atm, thanks.

I have sent out mails concerning T-shirt size and autograph preferences, If you haven’t received anything by now please let me know on indiegogo or steam. (make sure to include your order number!)

Albertt

Can I bring my controller to DeutschLAN?

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Stinson and Foungi @ MTA:

Your favourite Germans are going to visit the LAN site tomorrow for the first time to talk to MTA and take pictures… Stay tuned for a sneak preview as well as news this week, as we have been pretty silent in the past few weeks.

#HYPE!

PS: Last Minute Signups still possible!!

Last edited by DCS,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

b-but blooddrunk is my favorite German :(

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from MARS^

b-but blooddrunk is my favorite German :(

nonsense!

irfx

EPA

Canfo is the best German, no contest

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Hello there!

We promised Infos, you are getting Infos.

First of all: We would like to remind every team(leader) to pay the second half of their signup fee. If you do not do that by next sunday, you might be in trouble.
Connected to that topic: You can just transfer 9×85 €, disregarding early arrivals (thursday). People arriving on thursday (+15€) can pay on their own when they check in. BUT IMPORTANT TO NOTE: I need to know by 31st of August, if you are arriving early or not. Please let your teamleader know by then, so they can tell me.

Same goes for the breakfast-feature: If you want to have breadrolls and croissants delivered on saturday and sunday (25€), you can pay for this when you arrive. But I need to know until 31st.!!

@teamleaders: You should make sure your players are in this steamgroup and have the thread (Update-Thread) subscribed, we are gonna post a lot of infos for LAN-participants in there.

The developement for the website DeutschLAN.tf has finally begun and we are working on it as I post this. The Steamgroup and the website are going to be our main Hub approaching/during LAN.

4 more weeks….

Last edited by DCS,

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

Pics or it didn’t happen? I’m quite curious what it looks like there :D

ElazulTF2

Resolution of the banner on the website is a bit weird, pixelized on the center also.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 57 Next »