Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 57 Next »

CHERRY

Tomorrow:
In the light of a recent Steam crash (I think it’s global?) we feel that we should include it in our statement and it’ll be rewritten tommorow and posted in the forums for all of you to read and comment on it.

Last edited by CHERRY,

CHERRY

Quoted from MS

[…]

Probably because she’s tired of so many people bugging her about all this TF2C drama which is beyond her control, I assume it wasn’t her choice to withdraw the sponsorship, and I’d guess Masternoob is the one who is writing this post, since he is the one who makes all the decisions.

No, as pointed out previously by one of TF2C staff members it’ll be a statement from the whole team. MN isn’t the only one writing this point, please read the drama before arguing on it :D

firej

Quoted from TheShowerFairy

evening cest time

lol

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

I am sure TF2C have their reasons to delay the post… I talked to them on sunday night and they promised me one for monday. I think something must have happened to them, otherwise they would have posted it already.

So calm down everyone, it will happen eventually.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Since they dont sponsor the LAN who cares if they make a post or not, DeutschLAN is the focus here, not tf2c’s rep.

AFlyingNun

Quoted from MS

[…]

Probably because she’s tired of so many people bugging her about all this TF2C drama which is beyond her control, I assume it wasn’t her choice to withdraw the sponsorship, and I’d guess Masternoob is the one who is writing this post, since he is the one who makes all the decisions.

But then why stay with them? That’s what I don’t get. It’s like if you’re annoyed with their choices and all the people bothering you because of said choices, why remain? Whole situation is just fascinating as hell imo. Hard to believe there’s supposedly people as childish as the owner, then hard to understand why anyone would want to stick around.

AEsirson

NOM
Dr. med.

Quoted from AFlyingNun

[…]
But then why stay with them?

Who said she was annoyed with them? MS said it probably was everyone bugging her about a statement that annoyed her.

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

http://imgur.com/iMUUh3A

WML

Quoted from DCS

I am sure TF2C have their reasons to delay the post… I talked to them on sunday night and they promised me one for monday. I think something must have happened to them, otherwise they would have posted it already.

So calm down everyone, it will happen eventually.

Falling out + Aftermath?

Goreston

Quoted from AFlyingNun

[…]
Hard to believe there’s supposedly people as childish as the owner, then hard to understand why anyone would want to stick around.

It’s worth remembering that, despite the behaviour of some of its admins, TF2Center is a fantastic resource for the community. There may be players who started comp without first playing a lobby, but I suspect that they are in a minority. It would be a shame to throw TF2C under the bus without first attempting to fix it, and while I completely understand why a number of admins have decided to leave, I’m grateful that there are some who are willing to remain and try to clean up the mess.

Void

Quoted from MS

[…]

Well if the insistence of fairy and a number of other mods is correct, they are ‘all taking part in writing the statement’.

RTC

Quoted from Goreston

[…]

It’s worth remembering that, despite the behaviour of some of its admins, TF2Center is a fantastic resource for the community. There may be players who started comp without first playing a lobby, but I suspect that they are in a minority. It would be a shame to throw TF2C under the bus without first attempting to fix it, and while I completely understand why a number of admins have decided to leave, I’m grateful that there are some who are willing to remain and try to clean up the mess.

When matchmaking comes around, almost all inexperienced players will turn to that to be introduced to a competitive format, whilst TF2Pickup covers the niche area of advanced players, therefore making TF2Center obsolete. What MN/MT are doing is essentially fuel to a already pretty significant fire.

Not that any of the other staff members are really going to change anything, the ones who actively spoke their mind (Foxy, Marty, REM, kkaltuu, Kenneth, myself) have pretty much all gone now anyway.

Chronos

BMS

Quoted from Hildreth

Since they dont sponsor the LAN who cares if they make a post or not, DeutschLAN is the focus here, not tf2c’s rep.

Marty

lala

Hey guys, you might wanna check out the statement we just posted:

http://etf2l.org/forum/community/topic-31792/

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Alright, the statement is out, mistakes were made. Let´s move on and keep this thread about DeutschLAN again instead of TF2Center!

I had a talk with MTA and we agreed people are able to sign up until August 11.

However, please contact me on steam before you sign up on the website!

<3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 37 38 39 ... 57 Next »