Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 57 Next »

ivan

TC

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

I really hope Masternoob and Mother Tereza don’t dump everything on you and their ‘Pr department’ to fix. Nobody has a problem with TF2 center, they have a problem with Masternoob and MT. They are the ones that should be writing out the apology and posting it.

the thing is everyone will know its bs

Last edited by ivan,

ivan

TC

also mastnoob and father tereza still global head admins? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Last edited by ivan,

Schalla

TF2C is down for me atm, anyone can confirm?

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Online again

Last edited by S@GA,

Meeto

Quoted from ivan

[…]
the thing is everyone will know its bs

Everyone will know it’s bullshit if Marty posts it, as it’s clearly damage control and not an apology. If MT and MN don’t bother responding to anything, then we will know they clearly couldn’t care less about the community and their reputation.

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

I really don’t enjoy watching highlander casts, so I couldnt find out who donated the 500€. Who is it, if I may ask?

Additionally: where is the tf2c newspost? Shouldnt it be here by now?

Manky

REMOVE

00:05:59 TF2C | Mother Tereza: as i stated above, nobody is cares about the proofs

ivan

TC

Quoted from Manky

00:05:59 TF2C | Mother Tereza: as i stated above, nobody is cares about the proofs

context?

For those wondering where our statement is, the DeutschLAN and TF2C staffs are talking directly to each other. The developments should be up tomorrow

CHERRY

Quoted from TheShowerFairy

For those wondering where our statement is, the DeutschLAN and TF2C staffs are talking directly to each other. The developments should be up tomorrow

If DeutchLAN backpedals then idk what to say, not sure why I’m writing this it’s not going to happen.

Croogah

I’m just commenting so I have a part in this.

ivan

TC

http://puu.sh/iOq5n/1442fee724.jpg

Rand

Quoted from ivan

[…]
context?

It’s completely taken out of context. He was talking about how other users were jumping on the ‘Center bans everyone’ train without knowing the whole story.

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

the only person that cared when chronos and i got permabanned was rtc <3 :(
( ° ʖ °) It’s time ( ° ʖ °) for tf2c to die

Meeto

Quoted from scrambled

the only person that cared when chronos and i got permabanned was rtc <3 :(
( ° ʖ °) It’s time ( ° ʖ °) for tf2c to die

Probably because nobody else likes you. Hue

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 32 33 34 ... 57 Next »