Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 57 Next »

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

now kkaltuu can fully focus on destroying etf2l hl.

Ducky

TDP

Quoted from kKaltUu

Sorry for not being able to steer the site in the right direction, I tried but obviously have failed.

Stuff happens, Glad you are being the bigger man and helping the community grow! Props to you

stephen

This is so fucking silly, tf2c are the figure head website for our community yet the people who run it are so annoying, sorry to hear they almost spoilt your LAN, big ups to tf2pickup!!

Quoted from kKaltUu

Sorry for not being able to steer the site in the right direction, I tried but obviously have failed.

What he said. My resignation has been handed in too. Sorry to everyone that we let down.

letto

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

What can TF2pickup.net bring to the table?

I approve of the action that has been taken, though im seriously wondering since i only know pickup to contribute ingame items

We would rather side with a site that actually cares about the community.

We value our integrity over money.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

++++++

Fuxx

REMOVE

All that playerbase, good coding and design, only to be wasted by incompetents. Such a loss of potential.

Shameful.

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

@RTC i’m gonna spend you a beer at DeuschLAN! I like you.

@all Watch out with your words against Master Noob and Mother Tereza. This can get you a permaban on TF2Center. Happened before ;)

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

@Atze, then go play on TF2Pickup.net
Tf2pickup.net/highlander

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Atzebumm

Watch out with your words against Master Noob and Mother Tereza. This can get you a permaban on TF2Center

Not a big loss tbh. With such attitude they will find themselves playing only with each other and couple of newbies of their own level.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

The man invites you into his own house, and then stabs you in the back? What a fucking loser, honestly. Good job making the right decision

Oh my http://i.imgur.com/oFMc3sF.png

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from kKaltUu

Oh my http://i.imgur.com/oFMc3sF.png

LOL

RIP tf2center

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from kKaltUu

We would rather side with a site that actually cares about the community.

We value our integrity over money.

Are you guys just planning to use the fundraiser money as the prize pool instead?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 57 Next »