Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 57 Next »

ElazulTF2

Will you have any baguettes coming to the Lan ?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from ElazulTF2

Will you have any baguettes coming to the Lan ?

We have Spycy

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Hopefully!

ElazulTF2

I’m trying to know early because I know I said I couldnt to foungi, but things might change during the summer, and if some other Frenchies are joining I might play coop in one car to make it happen rather than driving on my own. Let me know if others will join (I’ll contact spycy already).

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

I think it May even be easier to open a thread in the French forum elazul. there are similar ones in NL und GER forums

Last edited by DCS,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

As some of you asked me, we sorted out check-in times and check-out times.

Check in: Thursday and Friday from 13 cest.

If you arrive thursday/friday night, its cool, but you will have to pay for that night regardless. I heard there is a player that arrives at midnight or later, you will have to pay the fee for the whole day (i.e. arrive in the night thursday-friday –> still have to pay the 15 e extra).

Check-out is sunday, 14 cest. We will probably only play finals on sunday morning on somewhat of a mainstage, so it should be possible for everyone to be ready for departure at that time.

Last edited by DCS,

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

In case you havent noticed, a newspost came out:

http://etf2l.org/2015/05/29/deutschlan-2015-sponsored-by-tf2center-com-fundraisershowmatches-for-everyone/

– You can sign up your whole team, not just the 8 players staying in the same house
– you can sign up by transferring only 50% of the total amount for now.
– Signup deadline: 20th June
– Check out the Fundraiser!

this is evil evil

316 euros for the fundraiser in 16 hours. Not bad :)

CHERRY

Bet on DeutschLAN showmatch to contribute to the prizepool :D
http://saloon.tf/match/397/

Last edited by CHERRY,

I couldn’t sleep since some nerds decided to donate at 3AM or something. phone kept lighting up. Not sure why I’m complaining, but please only wake me up for 500 euro or more Kappa

CHERRY

Quoted from kKaltUu

I couldn’t sleep since some nerds decided to donate at 3AM or something. phone kept lighting up. Not sure why I’m complaining, but please only wake me up for 500 euro or more Kappa

Do not disrupt mode?

Juber

(ETF2L Donator)
AEUGH

Quoted from kKaltUu

Sorry, i believe it was me :D

Yggdrasil

Fe |

i’ll donate again tonight at 3AM just for you kkaltuu =)

WML

Team List + Rosters?

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

I assume they’re going to wait until signups are closed with listing teams and their rosters, though I agree it would be interesting to see which and how many teams have signed up already, and just update it as more teams sign up.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 57 Next »