Forum

DeutschLAN 2015: Main Thread

Created 17th January 2015 @ 20:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 57 Next »

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Nik

Apparently young kids like me need a guardian. Now someone told me that guardian also has to be in your LAN team. Any confirmation on this? Getting a guardian alone is already a struggle enough.

als dit serieus is kan je waarschijnlijk gewoon aan een van de 18+ boys die meegaan vragen of ze je “guardian” willen zijn. mits je geen gekke mannetje van 14 bent die 1 kilo coke meesmokkelt en helemaal loco wordt en halverwege de LAN verdwijnt. want dan is je guardian de dupe!

peQs

LMGHL

Ich brauch nur ca. 3 Stunden mit dem Auto, mal durchfragen wer alles
von den Deutschen CPLAY/Who is?/Lemming Leute auch dabei ist/wäre.

foungi

0fo
0FO

we are going to keep you posted on how minors are handled, please be patient.

if you wanna organise your trip to lan or just talk to fellow countryman, please go to your foreign language forum.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from foungi

we are going to keep you posted on how minors are handled

What the fuck kind of lan are you guys planning? There is no stream, it is highlander only (the game mode most popular with children) and now you are talking about how you will be handling minors? Sounds like some sick shit is going down here to me.

Nik

MEGA$$

Don’t even bother to respond to Sheepy it’s useless. Boredom will kill him eventually.

lune

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

What the fuck kind of lan are you guys planning? There is no stream, it is highlander only (the game mode most popular with children) and now you are talking about how you will be handling minors? Sounds like some sick shit is going down here to me.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

they found out the horrible truth behind the highlander scene, shut it all down

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Yes because who knew you can play tf2 Although You are underaged with all the realistic violence.

As far as I remember the best scout in the World once was a Minor and he Played for Epsilon. Being younger than 18 doesnt make You Neither Bad at the Game nor a highlander Scrub.

A fair Portion of the scene is underaged. So yes, we Would like to Provide a lan experience for them too.

How Dare we?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

the bois just can’t resist our sweet unlocks )

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESVOF6DScKQ

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

looking for a spot BEST HEAVY SEASON 6

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from DCS

A fair Portion of the scene is underaged. So yes, we Would like to Provide a lan experience for them too.

Thats it. I’m calling the NSPCC.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

Thats it. I’m calling the NSPCC.

To turn yourself in?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6061/6059931535_220e2e094f_z.jpg

AB

handling minors? this is one stream I don’t wanna miss. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from AB

handling minors? this is one stream I don’t wanna miss. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

… And here is Proof that not Only underaged People can be immature.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 57 Next »