Forum

Looking for players to sit with

Created 6th January 2015 @ 22:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Shellfish Clive

8D

Your boy Clive here, as you know I have been playing Runescape a lot recently and I was wondering if any Runescape players were going to LAN. I thought it would be a good place to post as it says “Stuff relating to LANs” so I think it can be about other games not just Team Fourtress 2. I will be strictly running Woodcutting at LAN only, I might dabble in the Runecrafting area but I want to be getting from level 75 from 80 so I will be hard coring it up. I mainly use Steam as a chat client now, so if you want to discuss playing with me add me.

This is the spring LAN I am talking about.

P.S I would like if I had at least two females, one at each side to make me look less like a nerd, but I do kind of have a overheating problem around pheromones so you will have to put up with my sweat problem. Obviously I won’t be showering but my little brother is coming with me so he will apply roll-on lynx deodorant to my armpit upon request.

Thank you for your time.

Your boy Clive
Signing off

Last edited by Shellfish Clive,

repu

hehe

Meeto

Your boy Meeto here,

Shut up, you’re taking it too far and killing the joke, as well as not being funny at all.

Your boy Meeto
Off to do something more constructive with his time

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from Meeto

Your boy Meeto here,

Shut up, you’re taking it too far and killing the joke, as well as not being funny at all.

Your boy Meeto
Off to do something more constructive with his time

Your boy Clive here, Meeto while your opinion is nice hear to sometimes I just don’t want to hear it. I am genuinely interested in playing Runescape with people at LAN. Okay, the girls thing was because I don’t actually sweat but I am looking for Runescape players to play with. So can you keep your nose out of it please. Unless you are a fellow Scaper.

Your boy Clive
Signing off

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’ll join you.

Add me on xfire: tramp_lad_09

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

clive add me i can teach you how to deal with girls

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I’ll join you.

Add me on xfire: tramp_lad_09

Your boy Clive here, I can’t use xfire on my PC as it takes up too much Hard Drive space, I know that you use Steam would it be possible to add you there instead?

Your boy Clive
Signing off

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from smziii

clive add me i can teach you how to deal with girls

Your boy Clive here I just added you pending a request the girls thing I said was a joke but any help would actually be rather useful.

Your boy Clive
Signing off

Rex

Will you be bringing the hand cream?

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from Rex

Will you be bringing the hand cream?

Your boy Clive here, I’m not sure what you mean?

Your boy Clive
Signing off

Clive, I’ve got to be honest, you’re my inspiration man.

Shellfish Clive

8D

Quoted from kKaltUu

Clive, I’ve got to be honest, you’re my inspiration man.

Your boy Clive here, I’m glad you think so. Is that also a request for a seat next to me?

Your boy Clive
Signing off

CHERRY

Are you talking about Lithuanian LAN?

Grenja

2007scape or newscape?

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from Grenja

2007scape or newscape?

if 07scape, add me: pnscape