Forum

idea for a very special tf2-exclusive lan

Created 18th December 2014 @ 17:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

foungi

0fo
0FO

it’s not a highlander lan, it’s just that the main event is hl, play the fuck you want, if enough people sign up for a 6s cup we could do that as well. but promote it as hl thing, to make it sick out. with info and i55 there’s nuff 6s stuff going on

Pete_

PrettyGay

The idea sounds amazing and I’d definitely go for the sake of it not being very far away from my place.
Hl doesn’t sound as amazing tho.

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

don’t want to sound mean but -1 for hl

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Highlander? Might as well just all go to LAN and play pub.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

make it 6s so decent teams and mixes actually show up

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

Nice Banter !

Blooddrunk

Nein

Guys,

Geez, please stop bitching around about the gamemode when nothing is even planned. Personally I support Highlander a bit more but I also like to watch and play 6v6. And I’m pretty sure it’s not going to be a Highlander LAN ONLY. Because Ondkaja is right, we can be happy when we get 5-6 Highlander teams and maybe some shitty mixes. So it isn’t a bad idea to have both but Highlander a bit more promoted, because 6s already has some huge LANs like the iseries or InfoShow(?)

That’s my opinion.

ondkaja

IKEA

don’t want to sound disrespectful but highlander being the main focus seems like a waste of potential in terms of attractiveness, the highlander tournaments at iseries have always been a bunch of mix teams and there’s i don’t see why highlander players would start showing up at lan now.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

I dread the day to see an engineer main travel abroad to build a fucking sentry at LAN.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from HartzFartz

[…]

the 6s aids is starting to leak in.

same could be said about the stupidity of highlander. whats the point of traveling to germany to play pub games? dont be daft

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from rytis

[…]
same could be said about the stupidity of highlander. whats the point of traveling to germany to play pub games? dont be daft

Its not about game modes its more your attitude of everything is shit if its not exactly perfect to what you want it to be like.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

ur still a spud

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from HartzFartz

[…]

Its not about game modes its more your attitude of everything is shit if its not exactly perfect to what you want it to be like.

i dont care what this lan’s gamemode will be, as I wont have the money to attend it probably anyways, its just a retarded idea to make the main event hl – the gamemode is a joke

ondkaja

IKEA

Why the hostility? I’m sure the place is big enough to accomodate both HL and 6v6 players.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from ondkaja

Why the hostility? I’m sure the place is big enough to accomodate both HL and 6v6 players.

listen, I’m not saying that hl on lan is a bad thing, but advertising the lan as a hl lan and then have a small 6v6 tournament is not gonna workout ever hence its a stupid idea. imho doing a big 6v6 + a small pub tournament would be the best

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »