Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 13 Next »

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Please let this happen, I would give all my monies

Also, those rooms look pretty small.. I call dibs on sprayer

foungi

0fo
0FO

i’m back folks, been busy partyin and not gettin sleep B)

working on the next email, mostly about internet stuff. i’ll keep you up to date with the whole correspondance as long as it’s not too confidential.

not all houses can host 9 players, most only have enough room for 8 (unless people are desperate to sleep on the floor).

so if we do a hl lan, at least one player of each team needs to sleep (and probably play somewhere else), which i guess isn’t too big of a problem, who needs pyro calls anyways.

ondkaja

IKEA

don’t make it exclusively a hl lan there’s no way it’s gonna get 250 people

foungi

0fo
0FO

not highlander exclusive, but we could get a few eu top teams (or high quality lan teams) and host hl as main event.
+1 for late night open air final

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from foungi

not highlander exclusive, but we could get a few eu top teams (or high quality lan teams) and host hl as main event.
+1 for late night open air final

tbh even that is too high of an expectation; most likely it’s just gonna be a couple of mix teams of prem/div 1 players. HL players are not known for going to LANs :D

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

lol hl exclusive lan xD

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from ondkaja

don’t make it exclusively a hl lan there’s no way it’s gonna get 250 people

I’m not really sure the first iteration of this will get ~250 anyway, 6v6 or not. The beauty of it is we don’t have to fill it all, I was kind of expecting more like annywhere 100-150 or so would be decent. I don’t know, but it’s just difficult to see where it fits initially (i.e. for 2015) as InfoShow is TUP+some form of sponsorship/prizes at least, for a 6v6, and cheap as chips, happening Easter. i55 is what it is in summer, and I don’t know what’s in the pipeline for later in the year but it’s always difficult to drum interest when people go back to school/poor after summer/christmas coming up.

Kind of figured 2015 would be to see how it goes, more fun than anything, so it theoretically shouldn’t matter too much what the tournament is as it will be 90% mixes. Sort of thing you could do a poll on to see interest easily enough, if a rough idea of when the event might happen is set.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Quoted from foungi

working on the next email, mostly about internet stuff. i’ll keep you up to date with the whole correspondance as long as it’s not too confidential.

see what flexibility there is on the sunday departure, if you haven’t already got that, as that would be handy to know (if we filled the site, or if we had 50% occupancy). If they won’t budge on that then it will be kinda annoying :D

foungi

0fo
0FO

apart from stacked every prem team has 15+ players on their roster, i guess 7 from one prem team +2mercs is possible for like 4-5 teams, fill up to 8 teams with div1 and maybe div2.
also chess counts for 2 prem teams

foungi

0fo
0FO

just sent a mail, topics:
– rather 9v9, but more of a fun tournament
– internet problems

once we found a solution for the internet problems we can get serious on in depth organizing a special event, building hype etcblablabla. first we gotta know whether we can stream and surf, cause that’s kinda important.

b_fisch

Muss Los

this sounds really nice

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from foungi

just sent a mail, topics:
– rather 9v9, but more of a fun tournament
– internet problems

once we found a solution for the internet problems we can get serious on in depth organizing a special event, building hype etcblablabla. first we gotta know whether we can stream and surf, cause that’s kinda important.

pls no
stop ruining a good idea

rytis

PrettyGay

hl lan LOL
dont be stupid

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Quoted from rytis

hl lan LOL