idea for a very special tf2-exclusive lan

Created 18th December 2014 @ 17:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

If it’s during the summer, then someone has to bring few extension cords for PC power and then just set up a stage outside, if there are any big tables, then chairs and other basic stuff, just need to improvise, it’s possible.

or you can just rent 1 house for casters/streamers and get a beamer = ez life

Blooddrunk

Nein

I talked to foungi yesterday. When we have some more information and if we have a huge interest from the community I will drive to Nieheim within the next weeks or even months and take a look (if possible) because it’s only a few minutes away from me so no problem.

Last edited by Blooddrunk,

Blooddrunk

Nein

nvm

Last edited by Blooddrunk,

Nik

MEGA$$

The idea is nice and +1 for it only being a 3 hour drive for me. If needed I can participate in the organisation since that seems to be the hardest part.

For a big lan it seems a bit off given no idea for a main stage, at least it looks like that. We’ll see I guess?

foungi

0fo
0FO

guys, i started this topic 2 days ago to see whether we could make this a thing, please don’t expect any miracles.

the hosts of mta have replied to my email and seem to be interested.

the question is:
how far are the plans for i55? looking at you nymthae ;)
do we want this to be our WC tournament and a replacement for i55, or just as a fun lan?

if it’s too late to cancel multiplay we could maybe arrange a “test lan” at mta, without a real official tournament, to see how it is and then go for the switch next year. apart from that, mta has plans on expanding, and for a big event we probs need better internet.

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

TF2 will be happening at i55 so prepare your wallets.

I wouldn’t want to go back on a deal with Multiplay unless we have a completely viable and reliable alternative for an international tournament. It might be kind of hard to get the interest in this between InfoShow and i55 this year, but a trial run at some point wouldn’t be a bad thing. Might end up being a big target for next year if it seems to work.

foungi

0fo
0FO

good to know.

so this is rather going to be a fun lan, with only eu participants and without any big donations. i’ll stay in contact with the mta people and try to organize it, anybody who’s willing to help join in. i especially need some people who can judge the internet connection (once we’ve received more detailed information from the hosts) and work around any occuring problems there, and if those are solved we can start hyping. depending on how fast we can organize and schedule the whole thing we can then decide on a specific date

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Please make this a WC Highlander lan. Get like one or two NA HL team over.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from HartzFartz

why is there still no minus frag option on etf2l Kappa

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from HartzFartz

Then we could put hidden cameras in the houses to record all the drama and make a i49esque documentary about it

Quoted from HartzFartz

Only if there is a “spy house” where all the spy mains have to play

electronic espionage establishment

jakeowaty

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2429467626/nrw9w1si9ge9fvfcb3ra_400x400.png

?

Croce

If this happen I’ll cook Italian food for everyone. There’s a kitchen there, am I right?

Last edited by Croce,

shoras

I think any LAN is good if there’s someone who can organize it.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »