Forum

InfoShow TF2 LAN - April 17-19th 2015

Created 29th October 2014 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Spreijer

Complete disaster, technically have to play more matches at this time.

what?

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

. . .

Hallow

P.O.P

WHO WON LADS???

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Spreijer

Complete disaster, technically have to play more matches at this time.

what happened?

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

what happened?

Delays. We finished the second game at like 7:30 am. At that point I just couldn’t stay up for 24 hours and went to the hostel, thanks to those who merced for my team.

Huge thanks for filling me up with water as well, mr Coleman.

Last edited by Spreijer,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Hallow

WHO WON LADS???

The final was a coin toss, rocket dragons won

Hallow

P.O.P

stark u lying bellend i thought i was a lan champion for a second :(

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Spreijer

[…]

Delays. We finished the second game at like 7:30 am. At that point I just couldn’t stay up for 24 hours and went to the hostel, thanks to those who merced for my team.

Huge thanks for filling me up with water as well, mr Coleman.

WTF haha

Hallow

P.O.P

me and kaja both had to leave our teams to make our flight lol

NeuTronas

Few moments featuring: krtz, Kasdeus and Smirre:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQuJm43P1Uo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6DcdRA-iM4

Quoted from Hallow

stark u lying bellend i thought i was a lan champion for a second :(

Actually its true. Somebody killed the power for whole Rocket Dragons PC and some AYO gamers, so then we just decided to flip a coin instead of re-playing it again.
https://scontent-fra.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/11021546_1063374033691865_4958828231929591650_o.jpg

Tiuty

Apart delay, it was a nice lan! Thanks everyone for showing up, had a nice time!

DL

Meeting people at lan is always fun. Would come again as a spec. 10/10 wouldn’t play again

ondkaja

IKEA

If we had left the venue any later we would have missed our plane, rip

Last edited by ondkaja,

Mirelin

alus

The best lan I have ever had, and I am not even joking.

Of course, we had a lot of obstacles on our way, but I don’t get why do you have to be so pessimistic about that. Coming to Lithuanian lan was never really about playing. More like about talking with people and spending some time together.

The PC’s were shit, I agree. Sometimes you couldn’t log in in to the windows or all USB ports were dead. The GPU’s which didn’t support 120hertz rate also made me literary go crazy and laugh non stoply.
The funniest thing was when I absolutely didn’t object on all my input devices being in a non-working state. Like 6-7 guys were trying to fix my PC, and I had very beautiful talks with all of them :D

It’s sad that we didn’t manage to finish our finals (I am not even talking about the fact that we didn’t get to play on the grandstage), but finishing them with the coinflip… like really, I have never seen something like that before. :D

I found out that Lithuanian cheeks are sexy, which is weird. They weren’t that sexy on previous lan. And it was also extremely hilarious to find out that most of the Lithuanians are the narcomans, hahahaha.

So, basicly. Was super cool. My screen was super shit, but at least it was FULL HD. I give it 9/10.
Would’ve given 10/10, if the arena crew would not unplug us from the electricity during our finals (Although I fucking told them not to touch our PC’s. They were like “Oh, kurwa nahuj, ja ja, ja, ok”)

So, see you on the next infoshow. And although the only thing I could hear from Lithuanians was “Kurwa, idi nahuj”, I still think they are very friendly.

Cheers!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 ... 27 Next »