Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

same here

Use the mix/ merc thread! http://etf2l.org/forum/lan/topic-30940/

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from evokje

[…] You pay for your team online if i remember correctly it used to be 35eu and when you get there you pay for an entry ticket which is like 6eu

Our team paid when we bought the tickets, so I think you can do it at the venue.

Ace

Ah, fuck, playing gigs both 17th and 18th, would have been nice to spend some litas with you all again :((

NeuTronas

Quoted from Ace

Ah, fuck, playing gigs both 17th and 18th, would have been nice to spend some litas with you all again :((

RIP litas.
Euros are here from 2015

Alfie

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

Quoted from NeuTronas

[…]
RIP litas.
Euros are here from 2015

So, I can’t live like a king anymore? :(

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Alfie

[…]

you’ll just use a different currency

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Alfie

[…]

Everything will still be dirt cheap for you lol

Hallow

P.O.P

i have booked.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Hi Huhy. Just wondering about some details as it is starting to get close now (50 days).

* LAN format: Is it over two days this time? I’m assuming it will be as 18 hours of gaming to get to the final is brutal. If it is over two days, is it Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun? Just be nice to know so we can plan our excursions.

* PC’s: I did ask earlier in the threat, just wanted to raise the issues of PC’s again. Will we have terminals to our self of are we going to be swapping in and out?

* Alcohol: From what you’ve said it is going to be in the basketball arena this time. The event is run by the student body so i was wondering if alcohol would be permited and sold at the venue this time.

* Location: Is the arena on campus? The venue last year was within walking distance of a supermarket which was good for us.

Sorry for all the questions. Just like to have some idea of when, where, what. Thanks for all your work on this.

RenTas

.:ne:.
Š&S

Lft as solly

Last edited by RenTas,

DL

Quoted from Coleman

Hi Huhy. Just wondering about some details as it is starting to get close now (50 days).

* LAN format: Is it over two days this time? I’m assuming it will be as 18 hours of gaming to get to the final is brutal. If it is over two days, is it Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun? Just be nice to know so we can plan our excursions.

* PC’s: I did ask earlier in the threat, just wanted to raise the issues of PC’s again. Will we have terminals to our self of are we going to be swapping in and out?

* Alcohol: From what you’ve said it is going to be in the basketball arena this time. The event is run by the student body so i was wondering if alcohol would be permited and sold at the venue this time.

* Location: Is the arena on campus? The venue last year was within walking distance of a supermarket which was good for us.

Sorry for all the questions. Just like to have some idea of when, where, what. Thanks for all your work on this.

Not 100%, need huhy to confirm but:

format: 2 days fri-sat
pcs: probably we’ll be switching around because there won’t be enough pcs for everyone
alcohol: as far as I know there won’t be alcohol in the venue :(
location: https://www.google.lt/maps/place/S.+Dariaus+Ir+S.+Gir%C4%97no+Sporto+centras/@54.8956485,23.936449,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x46e7227f4ce80215:0x1c1a0430b8f693c6?hl=lt

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Too soon for hype? Less than a month.

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Coleman

Too soon for hype? Less than a month.

it is never too soon for hype :D

evokje

WiK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRIFMPZCYsE small peek at the place

huhystah

TF2 matches will most likely start on saturday and the finals will be played sunday on main stage!

It’s not been confirmed, but the money prize pool should be 600 EUR + swag + in-game medals.

How many teams are out there that are definitely attending? Need to know as fast as possible!

Last edited by huhystah,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 27 Next »