Forum

InfoShow TF2 LAN - April 17-19th 2015

Created 29th October 2014 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 27 Next »

doks

My only question is – will TF2 be played on friday ? because i don`t feel like taking a day off for it.

huhystah

Quoted from doks

My only question is – will TF2 be played on friday ? because i don`t feel like taking a day off for it.

Probably. I don’t have a slightest clue what’s the schedule going to be like, but i know for a fact that TF2 tournament will last two days, instead of one.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Huhy. Weird questions but will we have a PC each for the event again like last time or will we have to swap in and out because of the (i assume) increase in teams.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Looks like we have two teams going:

Team 1:
Me
Dan
Mike
MattCV
Extremer
Sonix

Team 2:
Tapley
Aug
Toby
Shintaz
–Maybe–
Gigs
Wndr

CU@

Last edited by Coleman,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Just another TEZC to crush on the path to eastern european dominance…

huhystah

Quoted from Coleman

Huhy. Weird questions but will we have a PC each for the event again like last time or will we have to swap in and out because of the (i assume) increase in teams.

This week is very busy for me, but i will try and get back to you on that as fast as possible.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Sideshow

Just another TEZC to crush on the path to eastern european dominance…

What was that mate? Can’t hear you all the way down there on second place plateau! It’s a bit windy up here on the summit of LAN Champ Mountain!

Thanks Huhy.

Last edited by Coleman,

kermit

G
sniper

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

Booked this flight, see you at LAN! If anyone else is travelling from Sweden let me know.

I’m not travelling from Sweden but apparently if I fly from Scotland I’m gonna have a layover in Stockholm, not sure how long for though.

Abra

CU AT DIS LAN SILLY HAKERS!
LOOKING FOR 1337 TEAM WITH STARKIE BOY

Last edited by Abra,

huhystah

Quoted from Abra

CU AT DIS LAN SILLY HAKERS!
LOOKING FOR 1337 TEAM WITH STARKIE BOY

Oh boy

Jaakarhu

Do people buy their tickets from the spot or do you gotta buy them online/book them?

DL

Quoted from Jaakarhu

Do people buy their tickets from the spot or do you gotta buy them online/book them?

you book a spot for your team before lan, but the actual lan entry ticket is bought on the spot

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Interested in going but LFT.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Hildreth

Interested in going but LFT.

same here

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Jaakarhu

You pay for your team online if i remember correctly it used to be 35eu and when you get there you pay for an entry ticket which is like 6eu

Last edited by evokje,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 27 Next »