Forum

Official Epsilon Support Thread

Created 22nd August 2014 @ 13:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7

jay

Synergy™

Quoted from kanza

[…]

If you think that is all numlocked contributed to epsi (demoman) than you do not get it. Num was the main caller, tempo setter and moral giver. His calling was incredibly detailed in organization and using those skills contained in the team. That calling was also highly infectious helping set up great moral, especially when pressured.

Numlocked wasn’t maincalling

fkp

50% calls were by knoxxx, 50% by numlocked, probably knoxxx maincalled a bit more than numlocked, also notice numlocked don’t have french accent so his calls were easier to listen imo.

Last edited by fkp,

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

its funny watching people shit-talk players who are far better than themselves

kaidus

WiK?

From the brief time I got to watch epsi, I think knoxxx was really doing a terrific job filling the void left by numlocked in terms of lan motivation etc.

“Come on guys, ARE YOU MOTIVATE FOR THE WIN?”

I will never forget.

Last edited by kaidus,

Bathory

Lulz, since when Knoxxx accent is hard to understand.

Leif

http://i.imgur.com/96zvmB3.jpg
we still love you guys

Quoted from Starkie

its funny watching people shit-talk players who are far better than themselves

QFT

Also Seb’s contribution on comms was yelling in such a manner that being two rounds down wasn’t Epsi basically done and dusted. Like Fat Man Scoop for The Crooklyn Clan… he is the hype man.

No matter about the final though, the Saturday evening was the best TF2 I’ve ever seen and should be remembered asuch, everyone played out of their skins. Except Aws who were shit*

*I jest, see the quote.

Last edited by Lucky_Pierre,

akachu

DOC

Quoted from Menty

[…]

Still better than duwatna rofl

that is so true

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

funny reading people’s posts about the inner workings of epsilon :P

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from numlocked

funny reading people’s posts about the inner workings of epsilon :P

yeah so ignorant, everyone knows bash was the true tactical genius behind epsilon

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7